Sign in to follow this  
VinFTW

MLG NA Regionals Attendees Thread - Feb 19-21 - Columbus, OH

I hope you guys are loud. The acoustics in that building are awesome. 

typically at the MLG arena don't they have crowd mics as well? 

Staying at the country inn, all booked and ready to go

Oh no..its ABOUT TO GET LITTTT

Trust me @@GoldenboyFTW the cowbells and horns will be in full force 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey guys, this probably isn't the appropriate place to post this but I'm pretty desperate.

If anyone has a spectator's pass, I'd really love to over pay you for it. My wife was really looking forward to coming with me and seeing what all my hard work has been for. We've already made the travel arrangements but they sold out so quickly. I was under the impression that as a competitor I'd be permitted to bring a guest, but I was mistaken. Again, if anyone has an extra one, I'd be sincerely appreciate it and will pay good money.  

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hey guys, this probably isn't the appropriate place to post this but I'm pretty desperate.

If anyone has a spectator's pass, I'd really love to over pay you for it. My wife was really looking forward to coming with me and seeing what all my hard work has been for. We've already made the travel arrangements but they sold out so quickly. I was under the impression that as a competitor I'd be permitted to bring a guest, but I was mistaken. Again, if anyone has an extra one, I'd be sincerely appreciate it and will pay good money.  

Somebody help this man!

just register her as your coach if you don't have one

she wants to go but she's out of town doing a modeling shoot that weekend

You live in YTown right?

just register her as your coach if you don't have one

I tried to explain timers to her last night. She isn't confident she can handle that role. My team also want's a legitimate coach haha. I can't say I blame them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody know if there will be any intermissions? Matches are scheduled to run the entire day. Just curious how everybody plans on getting food lol.

Anybody know if there will be any intermissions? Matches are scheduled to run the entire day. Just curious how everybody plans on getting food lol.

So,...everyone chip in for pizza Delivery? aha

Think they'll allow us to sneak in some beer? :kappa:

High school all over again, sneaking vodka in a water bottle :kappa:

High school all over again, sneaking vodka in a water bottle :kappa:

Curse you for making me remember those days. Skol vodka will forever be etched in my brain.

I just re-located to Columbus in the past few weeks - so I should hopefully be there for at-least a little bit :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sent MLG and email regarding food, intermissions, and merch. Here's the response:

"Yes, there will be intermissions. We are attempting to lock in food trucks for the event, and we will have one more email blast detailing these trucks and their times. If we don't get the trucks(highly unlikely), there is a huge shopping center down the road called Easton, and you can grab literally any food you want there. Finally, yes we will have the Final boss hoodie available at the event, however we are only accepting credit and debit cards. Let me know if you have any other questions!"

Guys I am so fucking hyped. This isn't healthy. I've been wanting to get my hands on that official FB hoodie for so long.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sent MLG and email regarding food, intermissions, and merch. Here's the response:

"Yes, there will be intermissions. We are attempting to lock in food trucks for the event, and we will have one more email blast detailing these trucks and their times. If we don't get the trucks(highly unlikely), there is a huge shopping center down the road called Easton, and you can grab literally any food you want there. Finally, yes we will have the Final boss hoodie available at the event, however we are only accepting credit and debit cards. Let me know if you have any other questions!"

Guys I am so fucking hyped. This isn't healthy. I've been wanting to get my hands on that official FB hoodie for so long.

Do you know how much they are?