Sign in to follow this  
VinFTW

MLG NA Regionals Attendees Thread - Feb 19-21 - Columbus, OH

So, anybody going?

Just got tickets for myself and my woman, and WILL be going. Not sure which hotel I'll be staying at yet but it'd be awesome to meet up with some fellow Team Beyonders and watch the event. Maybe even tailgate  :kappa:

Feel free to post here if you're going!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going! no gf though

says "girlfriendhaver" 

:P

I'll see you there bud! We need to get a team beyond section going.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just exchange Twitter/phone numbers with the people you want to hang with and meet up somewhere, it's usually what I do for these sort of things

says "girlfriendhaver"

:P

I'll see you there bud! We need to get a team beyond section going.

i can design you some good picketing signs.

"Competitiver Halo Gamers Matter"

or

"Competitive Halo Gamers United"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've wanted to go to an event to spectate ever since I got into competitive Halo back in 2008/2009. Too bad I got into it after the first Halo 3 event at the Meadowlands and they haven't been back around here since. Would definitely be a fun and different experience.

I've wanted to go to an event to spectate ever since I got into competitive Halo back in 2008/2009. Too bad I got into it after the first Halo 3 event at the Meadowlands and they haven't been back around here since. Would definitely be a fun and different experience.

the most fun part is the hotel lan, but wait... i forgot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've got a couple BenQs I could bring with me if ya'll wanna get a hotel lan going

Is that an orgy-related thing?

I'll be there!

I'm staying at the Country Inn! Look for the guy with the Canadian Flag? aha or wear something Canadian aha. 

I'm missing Friday though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that an orgy-related thing?

i meant i have 2 monitors but if you'd like something orgy-related i have a lot of open minded friends in columbus i could reach out to

• Upvote (+1) 3

i meant i have 2 monitors but if you'd like something orgy-related i have a lot of open minded friends in columbus i could reach out to

I'm more into BenQs.

lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be In Columbus :) Staying at The Four Points By Sheraton. It's near the airport. I'll have a camera with me :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be In Columbus :) Staying at The Four Points By Sheraton. It's near the airport. I'll have a camera with me :)

Nice!

I'll be there!

I'm staying at the Country Inn! Look for the guy with the Canadian Flag? aha or wear something Canadian aha. 

I'm missing Friday though

Haha! I used to live in Ca, does that count for Canadian pride? :P

I bought a ticket hoping I could shift my schedule so I'm free that weekend. We'll see if I can actually make it up there.

:prayers:

Really hoping to be there in some capacity. Just waiting on my passport, so i cant confirm any plans till i have it in hand.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow, quite a few of us!  :flames:

If you guys want to get in touch, I can PM you guys my number or we could use twitter if you prefer more privacy :P

@vinftw22

I'll be there as well. Staying in the country inn too. Voodoo you should've just let me and my girl crash in your room so we didn't have to pay. :kappa:

I'll be there as well. Staying in the country inn too. Voodoo you should've just let me and my girl crash in your room so we didn't have to pay. :kappa:

See if your girlfriend ends up bringing a good looking friend, we could talk aha  :kappa:

I guess I'll check out the country inn.

Do we know what time it starts on Friday? Debating taking off work.