Sign in to follow this  
Swaino

UMG Chicago VOD [Video On Demand - Youtube]

As the title says guys and girls. I've got pretty good upload speed and all the gameplay from UMG Chicago on my hard drive so decided to start uploading them for the community.

http://tinyurl.com/UMGHalo

Hope everyone enjoys and appreciates :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good stuff! Will you be doing this for AGL 8 too?

Good stuff! Will you be doing this for AGL 8 too?

AGL have already uploaded their own VOD to their official channels and is also linked on www.teambeyond.net/vod/

The only reason I'm doing this is because I haven't seen any word from UMG about them doing this, nor have I had reply's when trying to contact them about me doing it. So I went ahead with it and gave them credit and linked all their information on every video.

AGL have already uploaded their own VOD to their official channels and is also linked on www.teambeyond.net/vod/

The only reason I'm doing this is because I haven't seen any word from UMG about them doing this, nor have I had reply's when trying to contact them about me doing it. So I went ahead with it and gave them credit and linked all their information on every video.

Ahh, fair enough. Only reason I asked was because they're sometimes quite slow with uploading al the VOD's and I won't be able to watch AGL 8 at all. :(

Ahh, fair enough. Only reason I asked was because they're sometimes quite slow with uploading al the VOD's and I won't be able to watch AGL 8 at all. :(

You could always watch rebroadcasts on twitch? I know you have to look for each game though, which can be horrible.

Also Brad and the AGL team seem to be pretty good with the VOD. Last tourny finished on the 9th and they had all the VOD up on the 13th.

You could always watch rebroadcasts on twitch? I know you have to look for each game though, which can be horrible.

Also Brad and the AGL team seem to be pretty good with the VOD. Last tourny finished on the 9th and they had all the VOD up on the 13th.

I'll hope for the best then. :)

Should be uploading the rest soon :) I know nobody has replied (apart from sam) but it would be nice for the whole tourny to be uploaded in one place and in a good order so I'll carry on (probably on Friday night)