Sign in to follow this  
msnjah

Halo 3 not free yet

Just a little info for all you people looking to dl Halo 3 for free today.

http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/07/xbox-live-golds-free-game-is-not-halo-3-or-assassins-creed-ii-yet/

Microsoft announced at E3 that some of the free games Xbox Live Gold members could be receiving included the likes of Halo 3 and Assassin’s Creed II. Sadly, you will have to wait for another month to get them because July 2013′s free game is Defense Grid: The Awakening which is only a XBLA game. Major Nelson revealed on his blog that this game will be available from July 1st until July 15th.

A new title will be available on the 1st and 16th of each month so we’ll have to wait and see what the second game is for July. Many people assumed Halo 3 and Assassin’s Creed II were the two free games available this month…

Major Nelson announced the following on twitter:

“FAQ: “Halo 3” and “Assassin’s Creed II” were mentioned as part of the program – no date was given for their release”

“I don’t know what titles will be released when, but I’ll let you know what they are when I find out.”