Sign in to follow this  
ChegrosOne

Need Team for #G4G Tourney in March!

Hey everyone!

As you all know, Gamers For Giving is coming up, and charity through the power of gaming is a huge deal to me. I try to hunt down and attend as many charity events, live streams, etc. as I possibly can because one thing many people don't know about us gamers is that we're very friendly, giving, caring individuals. When I heard #G4G was happening yet again, and the weekend before my 21st birthday (HYPE!!!), I knew I had to do it. One thing: I don't have a team...

I'm looking for a very specific group of individuals. I want gamers who game and compete for competition, prestige, and fun. I don't want money-hungry HCS wannabees. I want people who can play well together in-game, and be friends outside of game. Out-of-game chemistry leads to in-game chemistry in my eyes. I want gamers who are able to take off work/school for that weekend, travel, and are ready to have a hell of a great time in Michigan! A certain skill level IS required, clearly, but I refuse to let that be dictated by your Arena ranking or Slayer ranking. I want to play with each and every one of you who is interested. Also...Discord is a huge plus in my eyes.

#G4G's entrance fee (Team Pass = 4 players + 1 coach) is $200, slightly below $50/person. This is a bring-your-own-console tournament, you must be able to bring a controller + microUSB cable as well as your console and a copy of Halo 5, or have it installed on your console from the game store on Xbox Live. Rooms are available at the local Marriott, and Detroit Metro Airport would be the airport to fly to if air travel is your thing. The entire event itself is taking place at EMU's conference center in Eastern Michigan. More information may be found here: http://gamersforgiving.org/information/

TL;DR

Players who are:

• Kind, caring, charitable individuals
  • connect in and out of game
  • relatively high skill level
  • Discord preferred

#G4G:

• At EMU in Eastern Michigan
  • Travel and rooms available nearby
  • $200/team+coach
  • BYOGear

If you are interested in joining me in giving back to the world through the power of gaming, and also winning and getting LAN experience, post below, and add my GT: Hobbsky