Sign in to follow this  
Mesty

Has anyone played a game with a 343 employee?

So I found a game in Slayer, and noticed 3 people had 343 emblems. At first I thought it was a promotional thing so I looked through my emblems to see if it showed up and it didn't. Did a quick Google search and saw that it's 343 employee's who get them. I messaged one and got a response and we exchanged a few message's. Kinda cool, at least for me, since I just got the game not to long ago and have never played with a dev in any game before.

7zA55I.jpg

Yeah I've played with @@heytred a couple times but he's so heavy my back gets sore.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Lol I kinda wish I was on their team but it was a good game.

Kinda wish I could find out who exactly I played against, so I could see what they do at 343.

Nice! I need to play Warzone more.

If you ask in the Halo 5 general discussion, the Warzone kids like @@Moa will invite you and play some games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you ask in the Halo 5 general discussion, the Warzone kids like @@Moa will invite you and play some games.

I might, but I am stationed in Korea, so I might lag if I play with them. Can still give it a try though.

I might, but I am stationed in Korea, so I might lag if I play with them. Can still give it a try though.

I'm in Australia and I play with them. It's not ideal but it's fine for Warzone.

I'm in Australia and I play with them. It's not ideal but it's fine for Warzone.

Perfect, I will have to give it a try this weekend.

1v1 me.

I get matched with them frequently in warzone assault. I'd say I've seen the emblem once a day at least in warzone in the last week or so.

if they have those emblems next to their Gt they don't care if people know they're 343 lol

1v1 me.

I just want you to know you're the 343 employee we always wanted. Bravo + ghost were active posters here and where they at now?!?! Gone since they got their job

• Upvote (+1) 1

I only remember it happening one time and it was during the shotty snipers weekend.  Not sure who it was, but he was terrible and just camped in corners with a shotgun.  At the time, having a 343 employee camp around corners and try to shotgun me seemed to embody what I felt like dealing with mcc so I got a little angry.  

I played against Dersky the other day in Swat

I also played against another 343i employee in Warzone, but I had no idea who he was.

I've played with/against a bunch since launch. Most notably was when they did the warzone community play date, where the 12 man squad I was with matched against 343s

They really need to do that again and more often. Looking at you @@heytred  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've played with Unyshek several times and Heytred once. It was really fun cuz they just use their developer tools to spawn us in a bunch of mythic weapons.  :kappa: ez win

I just want you to know you're the 343 employee we always wanted. Bravo + ghost were active posters here and where they at now?!?! Gone since they got their job

They also completely abandoned their YouTube channels. Bravo's channel was absolutely fantastic and now it's dead.

I played against a gamertag which was just 'David', he had the 343 emblem but I'm not sure who it is. David Ellis?