Joseph

[POLL] HCS Pro Player Feedback - Gametypes & Settings

#2 and 3 really surprised me... Would love to hear the reasons behind the vote

But we better remove breakout ASAP, like by X-Games. Clearly what Josh heard was absolutely 100% incorrect.

#2 and 3 really surprised me... Would love to hear the reasons behind the vote

It could be that the pro players don't want the settings changed last minute before the HWC, aka keep playing the same game they have been.

I also could see some arguments to keep radar. No clue about Storm Rifles though... they cray

• Upvote (+1) 3

Totally expected. Removal of hated gametype is fine. Not many will want to adjust to a new meta with weapon balancing and such before a 2m+ tournament. Four Yes votes to Q1 are Allegiance. jk I hope.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Question 2: Should radar be disabled in the Halo World Championship settings?

Yes: 16 votes (40%)

No: 24 votes (60%)

Question 3: Should the automatic rifles be re-balanced in the Halo 5 sandbox? (AR, Storm Rifles,etc)

Yes: 15 votes (37.5%)

No: 25 votes (62.5%)

Oh shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

My only request would have been if Radar would have gone back to 25M not 18M like it was in the beta.

Those 4 votes for Breakout were from Naded's team.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

What shocks me is the question about the automatic rifles. Can't see how more pros don't want them re-balanced. 

They shorten the skill gap the way they currently are imo. (understand if they meant specifically for the HWC though)

Question 1: Should Breakout be included in the Halo World Championship gametypes? 

Yes: 4 votes (10%)

No: 36 votes (90%)

tumblr_ma0cjtycmI1rpf23po1_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@ahawowow and @@Infinity you guys have very good points. It does make sense for this season but I hope it will be changed for next season.

I think the vote would look about the same even if the question specified "going forward after HWC". Pros do not like change. Remember when they tried to add new maps to the rotation in H2A?

I think the vote would look about the same even if the question specified "going forward after HWC". Pros do not like change. Remember when they tried to add new maps to the rotation in H2A?

Do you also remember 343's shitty communication in regards to the guidelines for said maps?

Wasnt just the pros

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now would they rethink their votes if we said their voting for Season 2?

#2 #3 poll

• Upvote (+1) 7

To be fair, these were SHITTY maps.

H3 added new maps pretty often. DLC maps and foundry forge map.

• Upvote (+1) 1