Sign in to follow this  
Simplicityyy

Best headphones for $150 or less -- purely music use. Non gaming.

I have had my Sony MDR -XB500s for roughly four years. Got lots of use out of it and it sounds good. But I'd like to look into some new ones, most likely a different brand, that have a good amount of bass, but also are clear. I'd like them to be wired, but wireless could come in handy. Also over the ear with the earcups. 

What do you guys suggest? Oh, and no Beats by Dr. Dre...I hate those things.

Literally too many to choose from.

Sennheiser, Sony, Audio Technica, AGK, Beyerdynamic; all good brands with good products under $150.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have had my Sony MDR -XB500s for roughly four years. Got lots of use out of it and it sounds good. But I'd like to look into some new ones, most likely a different brand, that have a good amount of bass, but also are clear. I'd like them to be wired, but wireless could come in handy. Also over the ear with the earcups. 

What do you guys suggest? Oh, and no Beats by Dr. Dre...I hate those things.

Not the heaviest bass, but I'm using these right now and am enjoying them

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0126HISOO?keywords=hd%20598&qid=1448611290&ref_=sr_1_2&s=aht&sr=1-2

In case you need the headphones to listen to songs as you work out, you don't need to purchase the expensive ones. From time to time the less expensive headphones will be suitable. At the same time, in the event you operate in a silent atmosphere for example home or office, you actually don't require noise cancelling headphones. 

When you elect which headphones to get consider the spending budget and just what you really need. In this way you won't spend extra for features you do not have the need for and can absolutely purchase the very best headphones under 100.