I've resently played alot of SWAT and won every game. My K/d has been around 2-4 every game and even if I win and get around 4 K/d I lose a CSR rank. My current maxiumum CSR rank in SWAT has been 46 and I've had between 2-3 K/d the last 3 games but I've also lost 2 CSR ranks.

It's an individually skilled playlist, so if you don't play as well as you do normally, than you lose ranks. Story short: CSR doesn't count for anything in that playlist, it works way better in doubles or Rumble Pit. 

lol it's always been broken, it was just made so kids would stop crying about a rank..if it's not in game, i don't care for it.

Swat is an individualy ranked playlist, relating to CSR in a way that it will rank you according to where you place in the game (the whole lobby included). All the CSR in an individualy ranked playlist does, is look at the score earned that game and then rank you 1st if you have the most points. So if my team loses and I still earned more points than anybody in the lobby, I will still rank up.

Try to be the best in the lobby,

-Inversion

lol it's always been broken, it was just made so kids would stop crying about a rank..if it's not in game, i don't care for it.

That's a really cool point of view.

• Upvote (+1) 1