Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

New Pure squad.

I love Str8 Sick but I feel like this is maybe a top 12 squad and if they do make it into the top 8 it's barely. Who knows though, sometimes the unpredictable happens!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Matched treytri and str8 sick in throwdown, and str8 sick was destroying. Has he even been playing halo 4 up until recently?

Top 12 but maybe top 8, I guess it depends on if any other teams pick up the F/A's floating around atm.

Top 8 at best which is kinda sad considering there blowing money to attend, play for 1st trey :(

• Downvote (-1) 1

Munoz and Hunter still going at it? Good for them. I love seeing these names again. Even Str8 Sick.

I think it is a potential Top 8, but it depends on what the rest of the teams will look like once they have final rosters. 

If Str8 Sick doesn't get food poisoning like he did at UMG I think this team could do some damage. 

I say Top 8, maybe Top 6 if they put in the hours.

I wanted to say no way, but right now we don't know the squads of manyteams or what happens with some of the F/As.