CyReN

NHL Thread

It's actually 3 Cups in 6 years for the Hawks which matches Detroit's accomplishment between 1997 and 2002.

It's actually 3 Cups in 6 years for the Hawks which matches Detroit's accomplishment between 1997 and 2002.

I know...

Anyone here have game center?

Couple of buddies are trying to split the cost but I don't know if you can watch multiple games from multiple devices in different locations? Or even the same game on different devices? Assuming they all have different IPs.

Anyone here have game center?

Couple of buddies are trying to split the cost but I don't know if you can watch multiple games from multiple devices in different locations? Or even the same game on different devices? Assuming they all have different IPs.

This was last year but; Me and my brother shared GC but it couldnt be used on 2 mobile devices at the same time. We could share it at the same time though if he used his Xbone & i used my PC. 

This was last year but; Me and my brother shared GC but it couldnt be used on 2 mobile devices at the same time. We could share it at the same time though if he used his Xbone & i used my PC.

So, different devices at the same time but not similar devices at the same time?

So, different devices at the same time but not similar devices at the same time?

Yeah, i guess. At least for cell phones/tablet use. One of us has to be on a console or pc so we could both use it.