CyReN

NHL Thread

Anyone else catch the game tonight of the Anaheim Ducks VS. the Chicago Blackhawks? Those two teams would make a great Western Conference final. Both teams are loaded with talent. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Jets are so inconsistent. New coach next year?

Nvm, already got a new coach lol.

I feel Hartley should of gotten more then just a fine of $25,000. That's chump change for these guys. he also should of gotten suspended for putting such a BS line out to start the game. 

I saw the clip of ESPN Sporscenter anchors just laughing while they showed the fighting at the beginning of the game. I wish better people ran the NHL. This sort of stuff that still happens is ridiculous at this point. 

This is what people outside of hockey think of the game. 

you still game NHL?

Yeah, sorry for getting back to you so late. I was number 1 actually but then some cheaters took over the top spots. I play on VirginGaming (lol) for money when I can. Game is so fun! We should play sometime.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, sorry for getting back to you so late. I was number 1 actually but then some cheaters took over the top spots. I play on VirginGaming (lol) for money when I can. Game is so fun! We should play sometime.

Sounds good man, my gt is "is scalzo"... I was on the leaderboards this year for club, as well as in 12 (had over 8 thousand points lol)

I usually play club/myplayer but am always up for vs... most of my friends stopped playing so its been months since ive played :( (hewy, s7ubs, ChrisBeezer, Spencer Peterson, drama is high)

Sucks Stamkos isn't gonna be playing at Sochi. Expected this when I first heard about his leg breaking, but all the news leading up to this made it sound like he was gonna be ready. Lost our best goal scorer. Lucky for the other countries. Having Stamkos and Crosby on the same line would've been insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The 3 week break is up and the Jets are still winning games. Tied for the wild card spot right now.

typical Tampa bay sports team fire sale now they will suck for the next 20 years like the bucs after 2002