CyReN

NHL Thread

sup idiots, any of you going to the winter classic? got my tickets today. Going to try and get them for the game at Soldier field too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, so.

Two goals in four games.

No points between Crosby and Malkin.

Gotta be the biggest singular playoff failure in this entire generation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay, so.

Two goals in four games.

No points between Crosby and Malkin.

Gotta be the biggest singular playoff failure in this entire generation.

southpark_tearlick.gif

I was at the game tonight in boston. Love the atmosphere of the garden!

Still crazy how impressive Rask was and how unimpressive Crosby and Malkin were.

As a bruins fan I am super nervous about this series.

Kane also happens to be my favorite player so this should be interesting.

B's in 7

cross-post about archives.

Ok the threads appear to be back now (besides TV, RIP), we did lose some posts. There's nothing really I can do unfortunately, something happened with archives within IPB and the hiccup hurt the bigger threads in OT for whatever reason. Sorry about that, we disabled what happened but did lose some info.

Someone from the Chicago blackhawks is about to ask his GF to marry him, Lucky girl.

Someone wearing a ballin' suit and sporting a Blackhawks 2013 cup ring just came into my moms jewelry store and picked out a wedding ring/engagement set worth over $20,000. Paid for it fully on the spot.

Of course she doesn't ask the guys name... He's coming back in a week to grab it so shes going to ask then if she helps him again.

Someone from the Chicago blackhawks is about to ask his GF to marry him, Lucky girl.

Someone wearing a ballin' suit and sporting a Blackhawks 2013 cup ring just came into my moms jewelry store and picked out a wedding ring/engagement set worth over $20,000. Paid for it fully on the spot.

Of course she doesn't ask the guys name... He's coming back in a week to grab it so shes going to ask then if she helps him again.

unless you live in chicago (pretty sure you're from northern ontario, right?) I'm going to go ahead and say it wasn't a player

unless you live in chicago (pretty sure you're from northern ontario, right?) I'm going to go ahead and say it wasn't a player

I'm from Alberta actually, And many NHL teams on their way to Vancouver or out of Vancouver stop through our city. Especially if the weather is bad, My city's airport is like a connecting, standby point from many places to western Canada. 

Edit* Actually Chicago is at home vs the Nucks... idk who it could of been, or why'd they be here...

I once met Tavares with who i think was his GF in my mall having lunch. As well as Patrik elias.

It's possible it wasn't a player though, but she said he was a younger guy.

I don't understand how Taylor Hall is not more in the Talks of filling a Left wing spot at the Olympics... Babcock has always said he likes players to play their natural positions, Halls 3rd in league scoring for Left wingers. He skates as good as anyone & gives every shift 100%. He's has big stage experience with the World Jr's, and Back to back CHL titles. He's the type of player that's going to look at all the talent he has around him, and he doesn't just sit back thinking he's got nothing but all stars,  to help him so i'll have a off-ish night.But he pushes it even harder then before because he wants to be the Man, The Hero. He basically wants to be Jordan eberle in terms of international hockey success. 

I know there's a lot of players who are better then Hall not on the left wing though, and i feel like many good players are going to be playing different positions come Olympic time. Canada's pool of talent to pick from is just far to big and some players are just far to good to not take even if their positions has been filled.

Losing Siedenberg for the year fucking sucks. Interested to see if Chia deals our 1st+ for a Top 4 Dman. I wouldn't be surprised if Claude thinks that the young guys can fill in.