CyReN

NHL Thread

He also happens to be the biggest fkn cry baby, pre-madonna of all time.

I think that complaint is pretty over exaggerated. Half the NHL complains the same amount or more than Crosby, on top of Crosby being targeted all game literally every game he plays because of the type of player he is, and we hear about his complaining more obviously because he is the one getting all the post game interviews. I really don't buy into the Crosby is the biggest baby stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even though I'm sicker than a dog, yesterday I went out to morning drop-in because I was so fucking amped about Chicago getting dumped in four games by my adopted Predators. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think that complaint is pretty over exaggerated. Half the NHL complains the same amount or more than Crosby, on top of Crosby being targeted all game literally every game he plays because of the type of player he is, and we hear about his complaining more obviously because he is the one getting all the post game interviews. I really don't buy into the Crosby is the biggest baby stuff.

When Crybaby's highlight reels are equal in skill and being a crybaby, you know it's accurate.

The whole sentence.

There are equal highlight reels of Crybaby being a bitch as well as highlights of Crybaby lighting the lamp.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are equal highlight reels of Crybaby being a bitch as well as highlights of Crybaby lighting the lamp.

Well he's going to get more attention and tv coverage than anyone else in the league because he's Crosby, so it's going to seem like he's crying more than everyone else naturally. That's what I was trying to say before. Anyways, all the really matters is the Sens made it to round 2 and the Leafs didn't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These days, Crosby is my least favorite player in the NHL. I sincerly hope he gets concussed a few more times and retires.

hmm.

• Upvote (+1) 1

God i hate fucking crosby.

This series is a hometown battle. Hoping to see a game 7.

Go preds.