CyReN

NHL Thread

Yea I agree, but at least your echl team plays in the amway center!

Sup.

You gotta wonder how long the Leafs are going to stay affiliated with the Solar Bears though. Dubas wanted to use the ECHL as a developmental league as much as possible and their location isn't really conducive to that. Maybe they'll keep it up another few years before acquiring/founding a team in their own closer to Toronto.

The Solar Bears are a top notch org though. They rival AHL teams in attendance and such. But I do think they'll eventually try to get an Ontario based one. I think Montreal is actually affiliated with the only Ontario one at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you sir, appreciate the support! Love going to Solar Bear games, a ton of fun.

I still remember when we were in the IHL and won the Turner Cup in '01... good times! 

Whelp, my bracket is fucked now.

Will Ovi ever get a cup or will he retire as the greatest player to never get a cup?

I had STL vs LAK and PIT vs TBL as my final four. STL vs TB finals, STL cup winner.

Pretty good thus far. I think the team coming out of the East may end up winning now though.

Game 1, Stanley Cup Final

That is, if they can get past Phil Kessel and Co.

They will don't worry Hedman is gonna put Crosby in a box and throw away the key!

3-0-0 vs Pens this year sorry

I said Kessel and Co.

Kessel and Bonino = Danger Duo

Great series in each conference final... can't be disappointed at whoever makes the Final.

Laine with tournament MVP

Looking forward to having a goal scoring threat on the Jets. We need someone who can score one timers and has a great release.

Jets are usually cautious with their young players and usually don't pressure them into playing in the NHL the first year so they can develop

Wonder if Laine will be an exception

I really hope they get rid of Pavelec

The guy is a waste if money. Should've tried trading him when he looked somewhat valuable when we made it the playoffs

Helle should be more than ready next year

Would any of you be surprised if TB won the cup without Bishop? This kid Vasilevsky is a fuckin gangster in net

Is he out for the reat of the playoffs?

I wouldn't be surprised.they're up 3-2 against the burgh

Bishop might come back in the Finals but Stamkos likely not, that is if they win tonight or game seven.

Laine will be with the Jets. So will Pavelec. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

Marlies blew it yesterday big time in the third period! :( 

Marlies blew it yesterday big time in the third period! :( 

That was terrible. I had the game on a bit in the first two periods and saw all three Bears' goals. I figured it was my fault and then saw that it was 8-2 five minutes into the third.

Pavelec is the most over paid goalie in the league

AAV of 3.9M, contract expiring at the end of next season. Meh. Not really a huge problem. Yeah, he's bad, but still.

yea that 3rd was a bloodbath, pretty embarrassing for a final 

That was terrible. I had the game on a bit in the first two periods and saw all three Bears' goals. I figured it was my fault and then saw that it was 8-2 five minutes into the third.

AAV of 3.9M, contract expiring at the end of next season. Meh. Not really a huge problem. Yeah, he's bad, but still.

I thought it was higher than that. Haven't looked in a long time

At this point I guess it really doesn't matter

But would've been nice to trade him when he looked more valuable after we got into the playoffs. Trade him and Ladd