Sign in to follow this  
sic

our voice needs to be heard for v5

ghost put up a poll for sprint or no sprint a while ago on casual waypoint and 70 percent wanted it out. on halo council over 90 percent want it out. why cant ghost post here and give some insight. we already got 11 gametypes that work with 120 speed and option from quinn to turn it off, why is ghost not here speaking his mind?

Im sorry if this sounds like beating a deadhorse but I guarantee 95 percent on this site feel the same way.

70 percent for the removal of sprint and flinch

20 percent for the removal of sprint but not flinch

90 percent as a whole against sprint on Halo Waypoint... Just sayin'... ;)

EDIT: got it mixed up....

Also it should be 125% speed. Works better!

Your voices have been heard. They have been heard since day one of competitive testing. 

There is nothing Ghost would rather have more than the communities ideal competitive settings.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would say something in response, but I'm pretty sure Infinity hit the nail on the head, bro.

Your voices have been heard. They have been heard since day one of competitive testing. 

There is nothing Ghost would rather have more than the communities ideal competitive settings.

does this include giving giving us loadouts (with another rifle) and faster timers for weapons/powerups?

br starts are really good, i dont know why we'd fix whats not broken.

also, there's a difference between hearing out what you want and actually doing what you want. im pretty sure if ghost created the poll he's gonna look at the results lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think people forget about how many changes have been requested AND GIVEN to competitive h4lo. We have really come a long way imo...

^^Threads like these are why we have the things we have now. You think 343 or Ghost thought of every change to the game by themselves...nah, we...the community are responsible for the majority of the changes.

You see that pretty lil 50 you got showing off in your player card...it's because of discussion threads like these that you're even able to have a 50.

br starts are really good, i dont know why we'd fix whats not broken.

also, there's a difference between hearing out what you want and actually doing what you want. im pretty sure if ghost created the poll he's gonna look at the results lol

They are good, but after the weapon tuning update the sandbox is much more blanaced. If i am correct, the BR has the fastest kill time excluding LR Zoomed (dont qoute me on that lol). I feel like with loadouts of BR, DMR, CARBINE, LR, halo 4 would play better.

The key here is the DMR is no longer a war mongol over the other weapons. It would add much more to the meta game and more importantly, to the spectator expierence.

^^Threads like these are why we have the things we have now. You think 343 or Ghost thought of every change to the game by themselves...nah, we...the community are responsible for the majority of the changes.

You see that pretty lil 50 you got showing off in your player card...it's because of discussion threads like these that you're even able to have a 50.

I know that but do we need 80 threads about no sprint?  No, we don't.  Oh look, at the time of posting this there's another no sprint in v5 thread 5 threads down from this one.

DMR causes slower gameplay... I don't want a game where theres 1-2 people on the team shooting cross map with DMR just anchoring. Gonna cause a stand still in close situations. Not good for the spectator experience. Having it as a pick up, in my opinion, works just fine.

DMR causes slower gameplay... I don't want a game where theres 1-2 people on the team shooting cross map with DMR just anchoring. Gonna cause a stand still in close situations. Not good for the spectator experience. Having it as a pick up, in my opinion, works just fine.

whats the definition of a utility weapon?

Which of the 4 rifles fits the definition?

whats the definition of a utility weapon?

Which of the 4 rifles fits the definition?

What is the definition of a terrible looking gun that would slow down the gameplay?

If the point is shots register always across map lets look at Halo 2 and especially everyones beloved halo 3?

What is the definition of a terrible looking gun that would slow down the gameplay?

The DMR is terrible looking? Since when? It slows down gameplay? DId you miss that AGL event where they had DMR's? It was fast paced and exciting. Did you miss the many Gold Pro tourneys that featured multiple loadouts? Doju can provide you with links that show the gameplay never once slowed down. Please stop this nonsense about the DMR slowing down the game, it's false. Go play team doubles right now and tell me how slow the game gets with or against DMR's....it doesnt happen. Games can switch pace at any given moment for many reasons...the rifle you wield is one of the least reasons for this.

If the point is shots register always across map lets look at Halo 2 and especially everyones beloved halo 3?

Halo 2's BR had more range than H3's BR. Everyone that played Halo 2 hated Halo 3's BR. Halo 2 is, was and will always be better than Halo 3. Did you play Halo 2?

bold

• Upvote (+1) 1

bold

Yeah I played Halo 2 a tiny bit.... ha.

So you think the Halo 2 BR had as much range as the DMR?

I personally don't like the gameplay with DMR. Don't like the feel. I like the way the BR plays. Personal opinion bro....

I have a chubby. Thanks AkaDemiK.

You seem to be getting a lot of those today. Want me to refer you to a Doctor?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a chubby. Thanks AkaDemiK.

You're welcome brah...no homo

you're also the first person to quote me and actually spell my name right...*high 5*

No it doesn't have as much range. Both the Reach DMR and the Halo 4 DMR are better than Halo 2's BR. Range isnt the only that thing that matters when comparing weapons...auto aim and magnetism are very important as well. The BR in Halo 2 was the easiest rifle we've had to use in a halo game. The glitches took skill to master, but the shooting aspect was abc.

I personally don't like the gameplay with DMR. Don't like the feel. I like the way the BR plays. Personal opinion bro....

That's cool. I have no issue with that. I just wanna say that the game has more depth with DMR's. You're able to do more as an individual (which makes teamwork better), from all sorts of ranges. A map like Dispatch is better with DMR's (sniping takes more skill against guns that can actually hit them outside of medium range). Again, I respect your opinion. Good talk.

bold

• Upvote (+1) 1

No it doesn't have as much range. Both the Reach DMR and the Halo 4 DMR are better than Halo 2's BR. Range isnt the only that thing that matters when comparing weapons...auto aim and magnetism are very important as well. The BR in Halo 2 was the easiest rifle we've had to use in a halo game. The glitches took skill to master, but the shooting aspect was abc.

That's cool. I have no issue with that. I just wanna say that the game has more depth with DMR's. You're able to do more as an individual (which makes teamwork better), from all sorts of ranges. A map like Dispatch is better with DMR's (sniping takes more skill against guns that can actually hit them outside of medium range). Again, I respect your opinion. Good talk.

DMRs should have never been introduced to Halo. One true utility weapon balances the sandbox and it has always been and should remain the BR

DMRs should have never been introduced to Halo. One true utility weapon balances the sandbox and it has always been and should remain the BR

The CE Magnum would like a word with you. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never played before H2. Completely overlooked  :blush: shucks

No worries. It's just a single shot precision utility weapon designed to be the ultimate hold out weapon, with quick kill times and a high skill gap.

• Upvote (+1) 2