Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer

Online Halo Forge Game

Can somebody please make an Online Halo Forge Game so we don't have to do it on xbox. I'll be like a rough draft before you actually start "Forging" in the game. Those Sketch up games are boring and they never come out how you want them too because you aren't using the actual Forge pieces.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can somebody please make an Online Halo Forge Game so we don't have to do it on xbox. I'll be like a rough draft before you actually start "Forging" in the game. Those Sketch up games are boring and they never come out how you want them too because you aren't using the actual Forge pieces.

Not going to lie. This post made 0% sense to me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not going to lie. This post made 0% sense to me.

A...........PC...........Game......On.......A......Website.......Dedicated..........To.........Halo........Forge........

Dumbed down enough for you?

• Downvote (-1) 4

A...........PC...........Game......On.......A......Website.......Dedicated..........To.........Halo........Forge........

Dumbed down enough for you?

Online Halo Forge Game is so vague... could have been worded a lot better but yeah.

Online Halo Forge Game is so vague... could have been worded a lot better but yeah.

:frankerz: ......geez.....sorry im not a scholar on online forum vocabulary. This is a forum, not a college paper, i got better things to do than to make sure my vocabulary is correct on a forum...

• Upvote (+1) 1

:frankerz: ......geez.....sorry im not a scholar on online forum vocabulary. This is a forum, not a college paper, i got better things to do than to make sure my vocabulary is correct on a forum...

Quit being so harsh... all I said was I didn't understand your wording...

I like the idea, I'd would always just mess around with it a lot for sure.

yeah exactly! i'm hardly ever on xbox anymore but i still like forge and halo i just don't have the time or patience for it anymore

Quit being so harsh... all I said was I didn't understand your wording...

i'm sorry baby  :wub: i'll try to be more gentle with you next time

Coherent and understandable English is important regardless of the medium it's presented in.

OT: Back when Reach came out, some one made a forge package for use with google sketch up. As most of the H4 forge pieces are ported from Reach, you could probably use that to scratch your itch.