FacetimeTV

To2 w 2250 points

Me: Facetime 1, and preschool slays are a to2 looking for 2 more really good players, preferably w points, please don't waste our time. We got top 16 in the 1st qualifier and are looking to repeat those results. Message me on xbl or dm me on twitter @FacetimeTV_ or @Preschool_Slays. We have 2250 points

I'll play some games. No points as i wasn't home for the first qualifier. But you won't find anyone who can grind more than me. I messaged Preschool on twitter. Pretty much around all the time. Just tweet @ me @Kxlso

To2 looking for dedicated people, were mature, experienced, and have the drive to excel. We can play everyday mostly nights and all day on weekends. Add and message xihustler on xbl.

If you guys are down to run with me know on twitter: @Historify_

I was a CoD Pro... been competing at the highest tier for a long time... My best placement was 5th at MLG Colombus Fall championship; posted that to show that i know what it takes to compete and win.