CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Evolved Customs Thread

Is there a Discord or anything where you can just hang out in server/chat and someone will let everyone know that games are about to go down or ask if people want to get games together? I would love for this to happen if it hasn't already as there is no way I would be on Halo 5 other than to try these settings out.

Customs are getting started here quite often.  

https://discordapp.com/invite/6h7vw6E

Are you aware that the Magnum is a 4sk in these settings and that the average kill time is actually too fast for our liking even with the god strafe?

Those are the Old School settings, this thread is for the Evolved settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1fLFou5Ehc

Ah, alright, that makes things a bit better. Well, considerably actually... Still not a fan of 130 Strafe Acceleration because it makes the aiming feel more slippery, but I can live with it.

I thought these were strictly Kell's Old School Settings, apologies for the confusion.

Still, I'm surprised that this is a staff supported movement. I thought they hated settings that aren't vanilla and any discussion on changing the settings because it divides the community.

Ah, alright, that makes things a bit better. Well, considerably actually... Still not a fan of 130 Strafe Acceleration because it makes the aiming feel more slippery, but I can live with it.

I thought these were strictly Kell's Old School Settings, apologies for the confusion.

Still, I'm surprised that this is a staff supported movement. I thought they hated settings that aren't vanilla and any discussion on changing the settings because it divides the community.

You should join one of the custom games. It's a lot of fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wouldn't call it "staff supported"

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am not sure. They should work. I had a similar issue earlier today with the maps. Have you tried downloading them directly from my file share? Under Files, not Bookmarks.

i tried it today  and it looked like it worked

I updated the GT list and put it in my sig.

Edit: I hope the blue text isn't too hard to read.

Edit 2: Changed the blue text to green.