CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Evolved Customs Thread

If you guys have an open spot at any point, feel free to invite me, and add me to the list whenever.

GT: Darstarium

On page 1 can you separate the gamertags piece by piece so its easier to tell which gamertag is which?thanks in advance

@@Cooper, we need some commas or some returns up in dis

If it does, I've never noticed. I'll test it tomorrow if I have the chance. I'd be surprised if it did.

It doesn't, someone on here came up with that as a detractor to Thrust.

Source: The countless hours of octagon played in our discord against each other.

@@CyReN, well shit since Cooper is gone, are you able to/do you mind just giving me the OP? I'm pretty much active in this thread everyday and I can update the OP. I know you're not too involved with the Evolved settings or anything so it would make more sense if I could just take care of it.

@@CyReN, well shit since Cooper is gone, are you able to/do you mind just giving me the OP? I'm pretty much active in this thread everyday and I can update the OP. I know you're not too involved with the Evolved settings or anything so it would make more sense if I could just take care of it.

You don't have any threads made from the looks of it, I can't "give you control" over it. If you want to PM me about once a week I can update it if that helps.

You don't have any threads made from the looks of it, I can't "give you control" over it. If you want to PM me about once a week I can update it if that helps.

Well no, because I simply post in threads lol. Considering the OP (of this thread, not referring to others) was transferred to you, I assumed the capability was there (speaking as a programmer, the functionality is there, just apparently not a button or something to set it other users); that's why I asked just to check. But that'll work as well. Thanks!

@@CyReN, if you need a thread to merge this one with, what if you merged this thread with my H5: Evolved settings gametype/details list thread?

I even have a couple reserved posts that one of which could fit this thread's OP with ease.

The classic customs project has essentially become Evolved, and I have been the primary editor of the gametype settings.

This could work out great.

@@-DeucEy- would you be fine with this?

@@CyReN, if you need a thread to merge this one with, what if you merged this thread with my H5: Evolved settings gametype/details list thread?

I even have a couple reserved posts that one of which could fit this thread's OP with ease.

The classic customs project has essentially become Evolved, and I have been the primary editor of the gametype settings.

This could work out great.

@@-DeucEy- would you be fine with this?

^^^^^

@@CyReN (CyReN), any answers for the above?

I could then rename the other thread 'H5: Evolved settings thread'.

So, how about me taking control of the thread? I would like to merge the two threads. And I MADE the Evolved gametype settings.

pieced together a gameplay from the other night. this one had separated parties to get a more realistic feel for the settings.

more to come as we keep getting lobbies together

• Upvote (+1) 6

pieced together a gameplay from the other night. this one had separated parties to get a more realistic feel for the settings.

https://youtu.be/tzmKyxFNTSw

Thank God you clipped a game I did well in. Keep recording man the more gameplays we get the better.

@@Hard Way we played five flag on other maps that met the score limit, just this game ended up slower due to both teams playing equally laughable minus Deucey and BEAST

Does removing ground pound get rid of that delay to melee when you jump?

This was very enjoyable to watch. Also goes to show that removing clamber is a great change, the map movement in this video looks so much smoother and skillful than default H5. Sure not all the thrust/slide/jump/hover/clamber combos work that people are used to but IMO that is a good thing.

Also, wouldn't removing weapon pads be better?

And replacing them with the same power weapons so the announcer doesn't give it away.

I'm just confused here

• Upvote (+1) 3