amo819

#AMOGATE 2015 OT Christmas Giveaway

In honor of me being demodded and remodded in the span of six hours I am doing a Christmas Giveaway.

Post in this thread about your worst Christmas Gift or whatever you'd like to post about and I'll pick a winner December 25th at whatever time I feel like picking a winner. A random number generator will be used. 

Winner will be receiving $25 amazon gift card!

Happy Holidays!

@@Echo is ineligible until he follows me on twitter. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

My worst christmas gift was getting on my pc and realizing you unfollowed me and sent scalzo and crew to my home in full tactical gear 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Being born the day after Christmas. Every year as a kid I was shafted due to having Xmas and my birthday back to back. 

Not a gift, but a few years back, I was trying to find some movie for the family to watch while visiting them in North Dakota. I had a HDMI cable connected to my laptop so that I could still use it while the movie was playing. I was using my laptop's display while browsing a few sketchy websites for the movie, and was unable to see the TV screen from the chair that I was sitting in. Eventually, I heard the sound of a girl moaning and somebody asking what I was watching. It turned out that a popup from a camsite had opened up on the TV and I went into panic mode while trying to close it. It was pretty fun to explain.

IM jewish so this entire month (minus teh festival of lights) sucks

did i win yet?

Idk about any of this but god do i love talking to girls. Theres nothing like coming home to a full message box w/ flirtacious texts from girls!

• Upvote (+1) 1

She knows youll just spend it on drugs 

and she is trying to tell you to go back to school, dont give up on your GED

lol look at what time amo created this thread

520 just blaze

• Upvote (+1) 1

being the greedy lil kid i used to be.

This was when i was like 8. - not christmas gift, but birthday.

i bought 2 pokemon booster packets as a gift. but according to someone, (my mom probably) we should also give him a photo album. ( CUz ever kid needs a photoalbum).

so it was technically a photo album. + 2 pokemon booster packets.

But being me and being greedy, I thought i should open the packets and check what cards there are. 

So i proceeded to open up the packets, and there was a shiny venasaur and a shiny blastoise. I was like holy shit. 

So i took the blastoise since i already have the venasaur, and put the rest of cards into the back of one of the photo albums sleeve.

tldr: So basically the gift was album + opened up/filtered pokemon booster cards where i took what i liked and gave the rest.

I still have the cards with me.

When I got Kids Bop 7 or whatever number it was when I was a kid because they thought it would make the 20+ hour car trip better I would rather root for the Eagles then listen to that.

I was born Canadian, it doesn't get any worse than that.

• Upvote (+1) 3