Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

Dispatch CTF spawns

Was playing a normal game of dispatch CTF and as usual one of my team quits out after getting killed first, when the enemy team start push our base, killed me and grabbed the new sniper.

3 times i was killed within 2 seconds of spawning, each time spawning right in the lines of their sniper would was in our base and each time headshoting me.

I want to know if anyone else has experienced this?

Quitting i feel also needs to be addressed, however i can't see 343 doing anything about that this late into the games life cycle.

if you have a sniper at green and yellow sticks looking at the spawns and the other 2 around middle watching flag or pulling its easy to just spawn kill 

you can also have one guy in their flag or a window and be staring at the opposite window and they will still spawn there even if your scope is lined up with their head, just because the negating factor of looking at a spawn is canceled out by the small bits of cover (think abandon trees spawns) 

I also noticed that you can stare at alot of spawns as long as you are only looking at them in areas of your screen your reticle isnt in :P

if you have a sniper at green and yellow sticks looking at the spawns and the other 2 around middle watching flag or pulling its easy to just spawn kill 

you can also have one guy in their flag or a window and be staring at the opposite window and they will still spawn there even if your scope is lined up with their head, just because the negating factor of looking at a spawn is canceled out by the small bits of cover (think abandon trees spawns) 

I also noticed that you can stare at alot of spawns as long as you are only looking at them in areas of your screen your reticle isnt in :P

Thanks for clearing that up, was getting quite frustrated and the fact that my team quit in the end ahah :P