Geo

OG Xbox Live Gamertags?

If you want an inactive account do you just call up Microsoft support and ask? just like that? 

My list of tags 

G(e)tASenseOfHumor (everyone called me GtA which pissed me off)

The Broliest Zerg 

Humors Br

Str8 up Humor 

HaloReachChild (LOL)

and my current, Knox Knox Who 

I tried getting an OG account I used to have, but they kept asking me for credit card information. The OG account I had was used during the time Halo 2 gave away 3 month accounts at the beginning, and I used a credit card that has been since closed. I don't have the number anymore, which sucks, because it's tied to the account. 

If you want an inactive account do you just call up Microsoft support and ask? just like that? 

I've called before, the people at Xbox Support are just monkey's who don't really understand anything about gaming…etc

The best answer i got was "If the account is inactive you have 120 days before you can use that GT". They didn't give me any information on how that process works and you can't request inactive accounts to be taken off.

I called about a GT thats been inactive for well over 120 days…practically 7 years inactive and all i got was bullshit from some puppet on the other line, he acted like he had no idea what to do.

I can't even get "LimeSoda", lmao. Some inactive Japanese guy has it. 

I forgot to mention Xbox GamerTags are also linked to other accounts that don't involve Xbox what so ever (which is pretty fucking stupid IMO).

Say you have a Zune or a Windows account, that username for those accounts will transfer over to XboxLive. So someone can have a GamerTag on XboxLive and have never owned an Xbox.

I would say your best bet is to find out what system the username is under and to contact that person on that system and ask them to delete their account.

My list of tags

G(e)tASenseOfHumor (everyone called me GtA which pissed me off)

The Broliest Zerg

Humors Br

Str8 up Humor

HaloReachChild (LOL)

and my current, Knox Knox Who

I asked when I had to call them for something else. They said you just gotta wait till it's available.

I forgot to mention Xbox GamerTags are also linked to other accounts that don't involve Xbox what so ever (which is pretty fucking stupid IMO).

Say you have a Zune or a Windows account, that username for those accounts will transfer over to XboxLive. So someone can have a GamerTag on XboxLive and have never owned an Xbox.

I would say your best bet is to find out what system the username is under and to contact that person on that system and ask them to delete their account.

Yeah it's actually pretty dumb that they do that. I don't know why they still have it like that. Zune is irrelevant as fuck and XBL is an entirely different community anyways.

Yeah it's actually pretty dumb that they do that. I don't know why they still have it like that. Zune is irrelevant as fuck and XBL is an entirely different community anyways.

I hope Zune gets shut down and all the usernames get free. I bet Zune has all the good GT's

Some dropkick made a "K2Five" silver account in 09 and has played one game on it. Seriously?

I have Convoluted and Unscathed, I was pretty happy when i got them. I was so convinced that I spelled them wrong that I kept looking them up in the dictionary to make sure they were legit words even though I knew they were.

I want Apple, hell anything with Apple in it really. 

Really don't understand why they don't just delete inactive, it's such a waste. They were deleting them when they got rid of the Original Xbox servers, but stopped because people were selling the OG 'tags.

There must be some kind of way around it like automatically changing gamertags that haven't been signed in for ages.....I just want 'Nades' :(

I used to have "X4E" but I sold it for a bit of money. Advertised as, "Ecstacy for Everyone." lol

I also have,

i0S 9

AFTERLlGHT

Dan Bilzerian (LOL)

Legend Has lt (Lowercase L, but still a sick gamertag)

Iocalhost (My favorite, but the first "L" is a capital "i")

Scars of Iife (first "L" is a capital "i")

Your Own Lies (You were killed by your own lies)

We Love Doubles & We Loves Doubies (LOL DOUBIES but it has a capital I so it looks like the same gamertag for doubles partners)

O101011001101 (It doesn't spell anything in binary, I just wanted to see if it could be done)

Sign In & Sign Out (But they're made with a variation of letters and numbers)

That's about all that I can remember right now though.

Tactics

Some Australian CoD bogan in pubs currently has it. Matched it yesterday. Lol

I currently own Albatross, UnempIoyed F4S and that's about the only good ones I have.

I used to have "X4E" but I sold it for a bit of money. Advertised as, "Ecstacy for Everyone." lol

I also have,

i0S 9

AFTERLlGHT

Dan Bilzerian (LOL)

Legend Has lt (Lowercase L, but still a sick gamertag)

Iocalhost (My favorite, but the first "L" is a capital "i")

Scars of Iife (first "L" is a capital "i")

Your Own Lies (You were killed by your own lies)

We Love Doubles & We Loves Doubies (LOL DOUBIES but it has a capital I so it looks like the same gamertag for doubles partners)

O101011001101 (It doesn't spell anything in binary, I just wanted to see if it could be done)

Sign In & Sign Out (But they're made with a variation of letters and numbers)

That's about all that I can remember right now though.

That's a lot of 'tags haha.

I want Xavi3r. The account has one friend and has been inactive as long as I've been checking it. I really wish Microsoft did what Blizzard does and let you put claims in on inactive names.

I fought with Microsoft for hours and hours because the G/T "Wolf" was available but they put it on a list of G/T's that couldn't be claimed because it's "too common of a word." 

I fought with Microsoft for hours and hours because the G/T "Wolf" was available but they put it on a list of G/T's that couldn't be claimed because it's "too common of a word." 

Probably thought you was gonna sell it.

That's a lot of 'tags haha.

I have 147 tags. Just a lot of random stuff like,

ABigWhiteBrute

iDestructoid

Call Me Neo

Lets Go Digging

Recon Support

The MLG Gage

AFatPatchOPuddy

I R NINJA

A Jokers Opiate

Availability (there's a huge variation of letters there, but it looks like it in-game)

System Overload (the "O" is a zero)

WishForNoSmiley (Boosting / deranking)

Magdalena

Renholder

SbD Devastation

Foreigners (In all caps, with a lowercase L for an i)

S1CK L1K3 A PR0

SICK LIKE A PR0

PR0 Player

Those are all just accounts that I got 50s on in H3 and then threw away.

EDIT: I guess I should mention that a buddy of mine dumped about 300 one months on me.

EDIT EDIT: Foreigners was actually pretty cool, 19 game undefeated 50 in TS.

https://halo.bungie.net/stats/playerstatshalo3.aspx?player=FORElGNERS

I have 147 tags. Just a lot of random stuff like,

ABigWhiteBrute

iDestructoid

Call Me Neo

Lets Go Digging

Recon Support

The MLG Gage

AFatPatchOPuddy

I R NINJA

A Jokers Opiate

Availability (there's a huge variation of letters there, but it looks like it in-game)

System Overload (the "O" is a zero)

WishForNoSmiley (Boosting / deranking)

Magdalena

Renholder

SbD Devastation

Foreigners (In all caps, with a lowercase L for an i)

S1CK L1K3 A PR0

SICK LIKE A PR0

PR0 Player

Those are all just accounts that I got 50s on in H3 and then threw away.

EDIT: I guess I should mention that a buddy of mine dumped about 300 one months on me.

EDIT EDIT: Foreigners was actually pretty cool, 19 game undefeated 50 in TS.

https://halo.bungie.net/stats/playerstatshalo3.aspx?player=FORElGNERS

Ahh, I miss making new accounts for Halo 3. I bet MS gained so much money because of that game.