Swift Smashes

Swift Rages

Swift Kunis

Remember Swift

H4 Swift

Hii iM Swift

Swift is Better

Swift is HUGE

And I'm sure there's more I've forgotten about lol.

My first one was Kra3ybob (Crazy Bob was my custom made player in NBA Jam). Thought I was soooooo awesome by making it "ey" and making the "e" a "3". Turns out I wasn't.... Changed it to Beryl AU (Beryl was already taken, so I thought this was the next best thing) as my mate and I thought it would be funny to have really bogan Australian names. Turns out it wasn't really that funny, either haha...... :(

The first GT i ever used in Halo back when I would play CE LAN's was : Super G

Other good ones are : Doctor Tickles, Fearocity, or Shadow Fox

I dream to have the original 'FLuFFy' gamertag, but what I wish for is to have my 'zFLuFFy' gamertag back.

Story time! I made the zFLuFFy gamertag so no one could take it, end up forgetting the Email, password, didn't put any information on the email (name, address, phone #, etc), and didn't make security questions. To say the least. I fucked up. LOOL

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I had the oG Ghost. 

I had Reachtards and HaloBeeKay somehow. Surprised nobody thought of those GTs when the games were super popular. 

Anyone know how to hack gamer tags?

Do you mean old gamertags that haven't been used that are just silver carded?

yeah

After a account is inactive for 7 years, it goes onto a list of gamertags that microsoft will periodically reset. This means they will be up for grabs but won't tell anyone what has been unlocked. 

There is ways where you could possibly trick microsoft into giving you the account, or resetting it for you. Or you may be able to ask if someone is nice enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After a account is inactive for 7 years, it goes onto a list of gamertags that microsoft will periodically reset. This means they will be up for grabs but won't tell anyone what has been unlocked. 

There is ways where you could possibly trick microsoft into giving you the account, or resetting it for you. Or you may be able to ask if someone is nice enough.

Thanks

I'd love the OG 'Mair' as this is my last name, or 'Rushes'. Both are already used by silver users that have 0 Gamerscore...

The original GT I wanted was Zero

I tried 5 different variations and still couldn't get it to work and went with Rei6. After that I used Rei in a lot of my GT's. Until I switched to I nokt I (couldn't get just nokt), then after a couple other GT's I've settled with Mystyrion.

I just wish FunkyChicknPimp wasn't considered offensive... so stupid that I could have the tag for two  years then be forced to change it. 
Rack 'em rack willy shed a tear the day I had to change my GT.

I'd love the OG 'Mair' as this is my last name, or 'Rushes'. Both are already used by silver users that have 0 Gamerscore...

Those accounts will eventually be reset. They started doing that to accounts a year or 2 ago.

I always thought Insaiyan was an awesome GT. If I had thought of that GT myself that would've been my GT for sure.

I would love to have just "Jayrme" as my gamertag but for some stupid reason when I made a Zune account back in like 06? it took that username and used it on XBL too so right now my gamertag is "Jayrme D"

o 4

or oh4

surprised they were taken tbh or maybe its 4 min on xbl

then it would have been

oh 4

and

oh four

pretty sure all 4 are taken tho

Can't see it happening anytime soon. Been waiting on it for a couple of years and of course no-one knows how long the account has been inactive for. :(