Geo

OG Xbox Live Gamertags?

I've always avoided putting numbers or surrounding letters in my tags. It's always been a pet peeve of mine that if the original is taken I simply won't use it. The only exceptions were my first two GTs, and my current because Microsoft made me change it and I couldn't think of anything clever. I simply wanted to play halo 3 so I made a few convenient typos T.T

I've been Bytheway forever now. I couldn't imagine going by any other alias. My petpeeve's always been putting extra letters in a gamertag to make it work or the annoying Halo 2/Halo 3 "faking it" by using lowercase "L"s as "i"s and what not. So I simply settled with this. Could've been worse. At one time I had Xx's in front and behind my gamertag. Trololol.

I've been Bytheway forever now. I couldn't imagine going by any other alias. My petpeeve's always been putting extra letters in a gamertag to make it work or the annoying Halo 2/Halo 3 "faking it" by using lowercase "L"s as "i"s and what not. So I simply settled with this. Could've been worse. At one time I had Xx's in front and behind my gamertag. Trololol.

I'm kind of the same way, I've been TheFunkyChickn or better yet FunkyChicknPimp for well over two years now, and all of my other GTs were one or three months. I've gotten used to it, but I'd welcome an OG tag :I

DAMMMAGE is my gamertag, and i mostly play Black Ops 2, and a ocassionaly Halo 4. Need some people to play League with. Hate going solo.

right now i have cJinxr (my real name is CJ) but I'd loooooove to have Jinxer.

I was lucky enough to get the gamertag I wanted: Bionic Cell. I had this tag before I got internet, and when I did I tried to get it, and it worked.

I wanted to get Vices since 2009, but someone from Mexico has it and hasn't played on it in like 5 years lol.

Only gamertag I made that was even close to original was "InterracialGays" but I changed that a while back. Currently I'm "Royaltyped."

I thought it was funny. Microsoft thought it was offensive.

Control. The owner told me I could buy it from him for 1600 msp, but I don't want it bad enough to trust him

Current gamertag: How Is Your Day

I want: Hunter

Both are fine gamertags in my opinion; I actually do enjoy getting spammed with messages from people saying they've had a good day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Current gamertag: How Is Your Day

I want: Hunter

Both are fine gamertags in my opinion; I actually do enjoy getting spammed with messages from people saying they've had a good day.

that's a cute gt, i wanna change mine soon. rite now i have: Power Raanger

but i want something more witty 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Control. The owner told me I could buy it from him for 1600 msp, but I don't want it bad enough to trust him

#BELIEVE

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly had this tag a few years ago during H3. Spelled out "c o n t r o l"

Now its Getting aHead. 

What I use: Terminal Abyss

What I want: Abyss 

Never will happen  :(

Just changed my gamertag to Honda Logo

I was trying to get Honda or even Honda Type R but they were taken so i got the next best thing ;)

My gamer picture is also the Honda Logo LOL

Honda+Logo+4.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

How I wish I had Simplistic for my GT. My GT right now is Simplistc, w/o the i. It's ok I guess but having the original Simplistic would be great. And the person with it has silver, like everyone else. It sucks!

This is actually quite an embarrassing story

When i was in the eighth grade I needed and e-mail ID that would sound cool, so I thought and I thought. Eventually I had a very intelligent(lame) idea.

I took my my name (Tej) and I took the word (number)some and merged them and suddenly TEJSOME. Too lazy to change it and it sounds rad IMO so i just stuck with it.

My gamer tag is tejs0me. I had tejsome but something was wrong with that account so I made a new account.

And that is also the reason I didn't have friends in the eighth grade.