Frosty Brsss

Vain Frosty

PSAL Frosty

Frosty Evades

Frosty Carries

and many more lol

I've loved the word Frosty since I was a little kid lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I could get IHaveIce, but it is against the censor.  Talked with Frank O'Connor about this it is to prevent some people having obvious drug dealer accounts like

IHaveMeth

.. wtf I just want to be IHaveIce, now I need to be IHaveAnIce

Just  "Ice"  would be the sickest thing in the world

First account ever was UltraDeathRow back when I played Whacked! and Unreal Championship.. although unreal championship allowed you to create profile names instead of using your GT which was awesome. It made it easy for clans to make tags and others to troll.

stopped using UltraDeathRow when my friends refused to call me that and started calling me U'l Trade A Throw.

from there I took a HUGE step up and made xDa Teapot Yox and changed it to Teapot Yo halfway throughout Halo 3.

I think I've had the xda teapot yox / teapot yo account for 9 years now.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I've got the OG shzlss and shazalusose accounts :D But, it's easy to have OG tags when they're words you've made up :p

I wish I had the OG Noob.

Or XBL could get rid of my banned account RyaNoob so I could get that back

• Upvote (+1) 2

My gamer tag is I SIMMS I as its my second name, but ive always wanted TheSimms or TheSims like my twitter/user name but ive never managed it, that was back in halo 2 and its never been available...

I'd love to have Faith. I've been trying to think of a new GT for a while now and i cant :/

I wish I had the OG Noob.

Or XBL could get rid of my banned account RyaNoob so I could get that back

How'd it get banned?

Got hacked and the hacker got it banned

HAHA! You Got Fuck'n Trolled!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ive had so many gamertags its ridiculous. Ive had Harville2 for a while now but before that I was xHeLioS, HypeRioN, ShocKa 2, etc, etc, and then I had all the fake ogre 2 names back in halo 2 lol. FB ogree 2, ExL Ogre 2, Real Ogre 2, lol. Now I just want Harville, thats my last name and 2 is the number I wore my whole career in soccer. So Harville2 is cool for me but just "Harville" would be awesome.

I have had a dozen gamertags since I started playing on XBL. But my first gamertag was "Eagle Eye" on Halo 2 that me and my friends would just split screen play.

- Gab3 2013 (My name with a 3, and graduation year)..Creative huh?

- DoG Gabe ( I was in a gaming community in H3 where i got this approved)

- xSiLvErxBuLLeTx ( My first attempt at gamebattles ) lololol

- xSiLvErxBuLL3Tx ( When my free 1 month expired ) haha

- LLC Oh Arab ( inside joke between me and my friends from school )

- TheFlamingo ( Flamingo is almost the spelling of my last name )

- CzechUrPulse ( H3 team back in the day but got creative and changed it to "Czech" instead of Check.

And there are some other random 1 month accounts out there that I have created but cant remember.

I have a friend with OptimusUnprimed, which I think is pretty awesome.  My GT is an old one from back when we used to have clans, so it's the clan and my surname.  Not special at all. I guess I would go for EtCh if I could.

I'd drop a kidney for the original Bytheway. I fucking hate when people read the letter "i"s when reading my gamertag.

"Oh, what's up, EYE BY THE WAY EYE?" -_____________-

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've got McSpoish and Spoish.

Not that they mean anything, but they're pretty OG I think.

I had a time in H3 where I went searching for cool OG tags.   I had Omnipotence, Extravagance, and Lethargic.  I would like to get Forefront, but it's not really that important.

I've been a number of tags...
Pretty Sure I
I Think You
Two Dirty Hobos
SangheiliGhost (lololol I thought that was badass)
FubbyChucker117
B1G BLU3 TUN4
LHoL
Benn mwmmwwmwm
KC Triple
FunkyChikenPimp
The Black Moriah, etc... The list goes on and on

Ones that I wish I had was DeliriumTrigger, Guernica, Degausser, Luca, Good Apollo, Neverender. Recently I've been wanting to stray away from names that are meant to be jokes and get a neutral GT. I don't want xXx Get 4ed or anything that sounds like a try-hard, but i'm over being "TheFunkyChickn" haha.

I'd drop a kidney for the original Bytheway. I fucking hate when people read the letter "i"s when reading my gamertag.

"Oh, what's up, EYE BY THE WAY EYE?" -_____________-

I've always avoided putting numbers or surrounding letters in my tags. It's always been a pet peeve of mine that if the original is taken I simply won't use it. The only exceptions were my first two GTs, and my current because Microsoft made me change it and I couldn't think of anything clever. I simply wanted to play halo 3 so I made a few convenient typos T.T

Hey Guys/Gals,

I was just curious as to what are some OG Gamertags you would love to have on Xbox Live?! I've been trying recently to get one that is impossible to get. Heck I would buy it if I could. The "OG Gamertag" that I want is Geo, just Geo.. Currently my XBL gamertag is OMFGeo, and it's always been some form of Geo since Xbox Live started and I thought it would be really cool and just unique to have that gamertag.

So again my question to everyone is what "OG" XBL Gamertag do you guys have or wish you had?

+1 for the awesome topic ^.^