Geo

OG Xbox Live Gamertags?

Hey Guys/Gals,

I was just curious as to what are some OG Gamertags you would love to have on Xbox Live?! I've been trying recently to get one that is impossible to get. Heck I would buy it if I could. The "OG Gamertag" that I want is Geo, just Geo.. Currently my XBL gamertag is OMFGeo, and it's always been some form of Geo since Xbox Live started and I thought it would be really cool and just unique to have that gamertag.

So again my question to everyone is what "OG" XBL Gamertag do you guys have or wish you had?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've had the same one forever.  Morgacht.  It's Gaelic so not to many people are trying to use it lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean, I obviously wanted BriteeyeZ with one "i", but that's not a terribly big deal for me. My gamertags before that have always been goofy things. Like SavePopPunk, EvaPwnsPros, Eva Cant BR, GabbyDouglas, to name a few. My first gamertag was like EventHorizon19 or something goofy.

Was friends with a guy in halo 2 who had "Z9".

There are also hackers who have GT's that are like "Fucker". Its pretty crazy

I mean, I obviously wanted BriteeyeZ with one "i", but that's not a terribly big deal for me. My gamertags before that have always been goofy things. Like SavePopPunk, EvaPwnsPros, Eva Cant BR, GabbyDouglas, to name a few. My first gamertag was like EventHorizon19 or something goofy.

EventHorizon as in the movie??

Lololol, yes.

Ever see the episode of family guy where Carl and Chris talk about it(theres no link on youtube)? So funny. That movie is crazy

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ever see the episode of family guy where Carl and Chris talk about it(theres no link on youtube)? So funny. That movie is crazy

I'm sure I have, but I don't recall. I know I've watched just about every episode of Family Guy. Lol.

I'd love to have 'Paul'  , but I'd settle for taking 'the' out of my name and just having 'Soterios'

What I Use: iiAlias

What I Own: Plotted

What I want: Alias

I may change my gamertag to a 4 letter that means something. Like, my friend has brsy(Breezy). I want something that starts with a Z

*Microsoft, after 7 years of inactivity, puts gamertags on a list to be deleted, or changed to something else(Microsoft generated). Be on the look out for available OGs soon after the release of the Xbox: One!*

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When their censor was down I had "Eat A Dick Cunt"

lol. So much better than Overuled. wtf is an overuled anyways

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bamboozler.

My first gamertag was Bamboozler 20 (20 being Barry Sanders number my idle lol). I started calling myself the Bamboozler at our LANs back in 05-06. Interestingly enough, I have the guy with the "Bamboozler" OG tag on my list and he's silver and never gets on.

My current tag is actually my first tag Bamboozler 20 which I've had since Nov. '06 (you can check my H2 service record) but I changed the name a couple years ago to what I think is a pretty OG tag in it's own right : ThreeShotPistol. That's the CE pistol for you young'uns. As much as I like my current gamertag I always have a soft spot for Bamboozler if this dude on my list will ever give it up somehow. I mean he never, ever is online and it's silver like WTF.

I also used to call myself "The One" or "Neo" during H1 haha either one of those would be awesome to have.

I would sell my soul to get nitro. I had it back in the day. and I got my account stolen and never got it back. now i'm stuck with nitttro and nxtro

Holy cow I posted this before I went to sleep and it got a good reaction. I enjoyed reading all of your potential "OG" gamertags. 

"Saucey" has been taken since I tried back in 2007 :(

I think Saucey would be so nasty.. That's why I want just plain old "Geo", I'd be soo dirty.

Does anyone remember that glitch where you could have your gamertag be like, Geo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and it would show up in game as just Geo?! kinda miss that.

There are only two Gamertags I want.

Cooke.  My first GT was C00KE, Cooke has never been used, its just a silver account that some douche made and forgot about.

Rick.  I would honestly have paid for this GT if a new console was not coming out..  Some douche who plays Guitar Hero has it and lives in Vegas.  I stalked him a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy cow I posted this before I went to sleep and it got a good reaction. I enjoyed reading all of your potential "OG" gamertags. 

I think Saucey would be so nasty.. That's why I want just plain old "Geo", I'd be soo dirty.

Does anyone remember that glitch where you could have your gamertag be like, Geo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and it would show up in game as just Geo?! kinda miss that.

Yes those kids almost always modded me in H2. As soon as I saw MMMMMWMWMMWMWM or some variation of that it was 95% MODDED every damn time. Or standby.

lol. So much better than Overuled. wtf is an overuled anyways

Shut up Ed

• Upvote (+1) 1