wowshy

'Transcendence' Map Release, A unique 4v4 symmetrical.

Transcendence is a symmetrical map designed for up to 4v4 or 8 player FFA. Although the entire map is contained within a 128x128 cube, its maze of corridors and levels space players throughout allow for interesting gun play, flanking opportunities and a mix of close and mid range combat with plenty of chances to use the new Halo 5 movement.

Gamertag: wowshyy

Map is located in my fileshare, just add me, find my name in the roster and browse map varients. I'll be running games often, and feel free to invite me if you see me on, always willing to test out new maps, mine or others.

Weapons and Powerups

Power Weapons

1x Rocket Launcher 1x Overshield

Tier 1&2

2x Battle Rifle | 2x Carbine | 2x Boltshot | 2x Needler | 2x Storm Rifle | 2x SMG 6x Frag Grenades | 4x Sticky Grenades

Gametypes

Slayer, Capture The Flag, Strongholds, Breakout

eB2qGcG.jpg

KmPgIgU.jpg

xgmZUR1.jpg

V4hOJz7.jpg

0yM692C.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Telies to the top are a nice touch!  I would love to play some flag or slayer on this!  Need some kill zones on the outsides.  I got out pretty easy.     

• Upvote (+1) 1

Telies to the top are a nice touch!  I would love to play some flag or slayer on this!  Need some kill zones on the outsides.  I got out pretty easy.     

Thanks for the feedback, there's a 1.1 version in my fileshare now where I think I've fixed any out of the map spots. Let me know if you find any others.

I found flag super fun but slayer was certainly the best gametype I thought.

Will probably give it a download soon but I like the verticality that I can see from the photos and good contrast with the White/Black and Red/Blue.