CyReN

Halo: Reach Is Now Backwards Compatible

Just get a PS4. Play Bloodborne/Souls games. Get a gaming PC. I swear if my Xbox was the centerpiece of my gaming hobby I'd be upset with it 24/7.

I could never get into the souls games. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because they're so bloody depressing.

Don't really enjoy the combat either.

The X1 has been fucking great for me though. Halo 5 and Forza Horizon 2 are literally the only games I need.

Just get a PS4. Play Bloodborne/Souls games. Get a gaming PC. I swear if my Xbox was the centerpiece of my gaming hobby I'd be upset with it 24/7.

Yeah I'm not a gamer. I stopped playing videogames in the late 90s.

Someone introduced me to Halo 2 in 2005 and I've played Halo ever since.

If I can't play Halo I'll just do some old person shit instead like read books or something.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah homie, 360 for Reach MM Anniversary Classic and OG for Xlink I guess? and I think I'll start doing LANs.

I'm old anyway, maybe I should have new things.

Yep. On second thought, I probably should have bought a 360 but I didn't. Oh well. 

I own* Reach digitally, It's on my 360. But i can't find it anywhere to download on the Xbox one dashboard. I tried following @cyrens directions on 1st page. But it's not there for me. Got seem to find it anywhere... Anyone got help?

I own* Reach digitally, It's on my 360. But i can't find it anywhere to download on the Xbox one dashboard. I tried following @cyrens directions on 1st page. But it's not there for me. Got seem to find it anywhere... Anyone got help?

same here i think because xbox live is down

Fucking hell. Why do I have an Xbox One?

Bought for MCC - mistake

Kept for Halo 5 - mistake

Held hope for BC Reach - mistake

Looks like 3 strikes to me.

But if you're going to keep it, check out ARK Survival Evolved. Its a PC game that just got ported to X1 and its a pretty good game. Idk how good the port is, it required a pretty good PC to play it and it had a shit ton of controls but might be worth checking out still.

Xbox Live is fucked so gotta wait for that to resolve itself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I'm going to sell my Xbox One.

I haven't played shit on it in a year. I've played maybe 10% of the Halo I would have if I still had a 360.

What a fucking waste.

They said the xb1 was made to learn about you, but to take your criticisms so seriously as to delete your game is really amazing.

I guess it knew you wanted to get rid of it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So my xbox seems to be working fine now and my reach still isn't popping up on my games to install. Any ideas?

Do you own it digitally? 

If yes, Xbox isn't working fine.

i owned a

Do you own it digitally? 

If yes, Xbox isn't working fine.

i owned a disk in the 360 days and i went and bought it just today and it will not pop up in my downloads 

i owned a

i owned a disk in the 360 days and i went and bought it just today and it will not pop up in my downloads 

Give it a chance. Xbox Live was pretty much down entirely.

• Upvote (+1) 1

on my xb360 and dont see any noticeable bump in population.

Worth waiting a few days to see if the max population goes up by any amount. Xbox Live has been fucked all day, not allowing people to open up the game.. or download it.

Wow, a population boost from xb1.. Imagine that. Looking forward to playing reach tonight.

If you didnt notice, thats a pic from the beta off google

They should have included this as part of MCC.

The game is still broken, I think they should offer us a little more than "sorry the game was broken for 6 months resulting in a game that about 2 dozen people play now, don't worry! Here's ODST!"

Just goes to show, no matter how well an emulator can perform in one game, it can take a dump with another. Nothing like the OG hardware.

Except my 360 is dying, thanks, hype, for blinding me again.

My xbone is sitting right on top of my 360. The only reason I was dying for BC was so I don't have to change between the two, which is an absolute bitch in my room setup. Also I prefer the xbone controller.