CyReN

Halo: Reach Is Now Backwards Compatible

I can't stop laughing at this.

So when you put the disc in your Xbox One, it triggers a digital download. You don't actually play off the disc - it's just used to say "hey, this guys got the game".

There's no difference at all.

I guess you have a weird sense of humor. Doesn't seem that funny too me.

Anyway, I'm having more fun on this game then I thought I would. So glad because I have absolutely no fun games to play on Xbox one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know the reasoning behind the disc version being choppy and the digital version not. All I know is there is a difference.

Sigh, there is no "disc version".

The disc prompts you to download the same digital version as your "digital version"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sigh, there is no "disc version".

The disc prompts you to download the same digital version as your "digital version"

Maybe certain maps play choppy then. Will update after I've played more.

Maybe certain maps play choppy then. Will update after I've played more.

If you stream later let me know. I want to check it out but I want to watch you actually play, not fight your teammates.

I gave reach to a friend 2 weeks into it's release.. I missed out on V7 and I guess whatever firefight is. If there are people here who are running either I'd get the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The guy at GameStop says "Oh there's finally a good Halo on the Xbox One."

Unfortunately I'm getting the choppy visuals too. It's not just the FPS, it's... weird.

If you stream later let me know. I want to check it out but I want to watch you actually play, not fight your teammates.

I've got a lot of haters. About to start searching again.

Yes to both of you.

I popped up multi and the game said didn't have all the required DLC and when brought up to download all of them costed

This game runs like absolute shit while looking worse than it did on 360.

The guy at GameStop says "Oh there's finally a good Halo on the Xbox One."

Unfortunately I'm getting the choppy visuals too. It's not just the FPS, it's... weird.

Its sub HD and frame skips. The game itself continues running as if its 30 fps though causing you to see large gaps in animations etc

Yeah I don't think I'll be playing this much if at all. I was hyped too, but now I understand why they delayed it as long as they did. The shaders on countdown don't even load so the map looks entirely different and the game runs at 10-15fps the entire time for me. Oh well.

Yeah I don't think I'll be playing this much if at all. I was hyped too, but now I understand why they delayed it as long as they did. The shaders on countdown don't even load so the map looks entirely different and the game runs at 10-15fps the entire time for me. Oh well.

First thing I did was boot up Countdown and yeah... it looked different for sure. Couldn't place what was wrong but I guess it could have been the shaders. I hope its fixed soon. 

LOL. I loaded up Sword Base earlier and thought it looked a little off but god damn, Countdown looks completely different.

Is it really that bad? To be fair, I kinda saw this coming when I downloaded Gears of War 3. That game runs like complete ass cheeks.

Is it really that bad? To be fair, I kinda saw this coming when I downloaded Gears of War 3. That game runs like complete ass cheeks.

Yes. My monitor is pretty good so it does make the game look kind of bad by default but there are times between the frame rate and the game looking like shit that I'm not quite sure if I'm even shooting the guy or shooting right next to him. Its ugly lol.

V5VLWnk.jpg

countdown2.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

played a few games ... very disappointing, framerate feels like about 20fps?  I doubt I'll ever play Reach again, ah well