CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Forge Discussion

So I don't play this game, but in Halo 2 Anniversary it was discovered how to make a halo 2 style spawn system with the scripting. I haven't touched Halo 5, so I don't know if it can be replicated, but here is the original post if any of you guys are curious enough to figure out if it's still a thing. I imagine with more tools that it might be possible. 

Original Thread (explains it way better than I can here how we did it): http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/7897-halo-1-style-spawning-in-h2a-2v2/

So I don't play this game, but in Halo 2 Anniversary it was discovered how to make a halo 2 style spawn system with the scripting. I haven't touched Halo 5, so I don't know if it can be replicated, but here is the original post if any of you guys are curious enough to figure out if it's still a thing. I imagine with more tools that it might be possible. 

Original Thread (explains it way better than I can here how we did it): http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/7897-halo-1-style-spawning-in-h2a-2v2/

It's impossible. There are no trigger volumes in Halo 5 and you cannot apply scripts to spawn points.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This map is a 2v2 dubs map.

Pretty simple and straight forward map. It's so simple it reminds me of a CE map or just something from Bungie in general.

Map is called Aerial and is forged by Box Knows.

a529464b6676bb07cd47f7bf86db3a99.png

026f741a8d667b7028769bbb0fed780c.png

32d60cafd6e3b79e26b5087c3c3bb826.png

a7ed1fd3c43addc5d24a054c7408123d.png

f242d5663c05ba5fd4269d510c8feba0.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hello... haven't been around here in a while. Do people still post/chat here or is Forgehub more active these days? Might get back into forging just for Halo 5 Forge on PC! Hella stoked...

Hello... haven't been around here in a while. Do people still post/chat here or is Forgehub more active these days? Might get back into forging just for Halo 5 Forge on PC! Hella stoked...

I'm pretty excited as well. Forgehub is probably more up your alley, but there are still a few here who will provide excellent feedback if you ask for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know this forum is dad but i just wanted to post some images of the maps I have already scrapped am working on. The geometry will change on all of these significantly, but these are still good visual concepts for how the maps might look and play. 

Spellbound 2-4 players | http://i.imgur.com/2B6Chfj.gifv
iBiIViF.png
FzySbyX.png

Lawless 2-6 players
FsmzVLU.png
xdxAIp4.jpg

Ashlands 4-8 players
s7c91lg.png
2UgzP7k.jpg

Hard Light 2-4 players
Zf0XoYi.png
laQJcTT.png