1_Frame

Team of 3 looking for 4th(HCS Quals)

Hello all, We are looking for 1 dedicated players that wants to make it to the Top . We are looking to practice 3 or 4 times a week.

Requirements:

• Able to practice 3 or 4 times a week
  • Strong communication skills
  • Adaptive mindset
  • Positive outlook and strong competitive nature
  • Keeps cool under pressure when it counts and plays for the "W" not the KDA

We are trying to build a strong team of friends who can be successful together. There will be hard times and you need to take them analyze, them, absorb them and, grow from them. We plan to take every loss and figure out why we lost and how to improve on it. We want to be a great team that is know for its competitive nature and all around skill as a team. We plan on participating in HCS/PGL and any event we can get into. If you are interested in at least running some games and seeing how things feel.

Just post your gamertag below and MSG ME @ imprty sarcastc

add Patton L 14 L

Dedicated player and works around the clock to get better. I know what needs to be done and how its suppose to look. Won't dissapoint.

I feel like I would be a good fit for you guys this is the type of partial team post I've been waiting to see. hmu to run anytime GT: Davis cx

Hi my gt is vShadow Dragonv I'm look for a team of three I've been in two teams so far and they both have fell apart I'm currently a FFA champion 27 and level 26 plz msg me I'm ready at any time I live in east coast.

If you guys are from Europe, add me. GT- NonHeartache471. I can play everyday for atleast 3 hours, I am willing to except defeat and willing to learn. Have mic, 17yrs old with 13yrs of Halo experience