Pyroteq

Pyro's content

So, since everyone else seems to have made their own threads I figured I'd join the party and try to keep my stuff contained here for discussion.

I've recently purchased $600+ AUD worth of capture and microphone equipment, so I hope you guys enjoy.

Feedback,suggestions and criticisms very welcome.

LATEST VIDEOS:

MORE VIDEOS:

Bring back health packs!

My thoughts an opinions on Halo 5

Unable to find games in Halo 5

Lag issues plaguing Halo 5

Halo 5 will not support peer to peer networking

Sorry, I don't have a set schedule. Don't have a lot of time so I release stuff pretty randomly.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm glad I am not the only one who feels like the aiming is worse than h3. So typical for the halo devs to mess with something so fundamental game to game.

I just got the elite controller and turning up the quickness of the aim acceleration seems to have helped a bit with the aim issues. Need more time with to really get a feel.

I'm glad I am not the only one who feels like the aiming is worse than h3. So typical for the halo devs to mess with something so fundamental game to game.

I just got the elite controller and turning up the quickness of the aim acceleration seems to have helped a bit with the aim issues. Need more time with to really get a feel.

Seems like a bandaid solution that's basically putting the OS aim acceleration ON TOP of the aim acceleration of each game.

Unless the games had an option for "OS input" or "raw input" I don't think messing with the elite controller aim acceleration is a real fix, however it may make the aiming feel slightly better.

We need either an option for "classic aim smoothing" (or whatever 343 decides to call it) or a bar that lets us set the aim acceleration curve.

Yo I love you man keep up the good work!

I tweeted this video at Quinn. Feel free to re-tweet it to get his attention ;)

This is giving me the Halo 4 Deja vu hahaha. I haven't touched the game since the the start of November? Something like that. I actually ended up refunding the game. What really urked me enough to refund the game was people fucking sprinting, or thrustering constantly from battles they lose. The maps also suck cock. Map flow is a coin toss I felt. The forge breakout maps play better than the real maps. Bullet magnetism is a REAL problem. Everyone is snipedown with the sniper, and getting shot around corners once again just like the H4 DMR Days but with EVERY weapon.  I still feel BR starts makes 100% more sense with a fast paced game such as this. 

Enough of my rant~ Great video upload by the way man. Good video, and sound quality! Keep it up. Touched up on a lot of things I disliked about this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

While I like these videos and certainly agree with them, I just don't know how you could possibly think 343 will implement anything outside of a slight change.

Health packs are something I've wanted to see return for a long time, but to think 343 will ever implement them is just foolish, IMO.

If you like making videos and stuff like that, by all means keep doing it. But if are making videos so 343 will change things, you are wasting your time.

343 knows exactly they type of Halo game they want to make, and very little if anything will change. And on the off chance something does change, it will come half a year later when the game is dead.

While I like these videos and certainly agree with them, I just don't know how you could possibly think 343 will implement anything outside of a slight change.

Health packs are something I've wanted to see return for a long time, but to think 343 will ever implement them is just foolish, IMO.

If you like making videos and stuff like that, by all means keep doing it. But if are making videos so 343 will change things, you are wasting your time.

343 knows exactly they type of Halo game they want to make, and very little if anything will change. And on the off chance something does change, it will come half a year later when the game is dead.

Honestly mate I'm a complete moron.

I've been doing this shit since Halo 2, you'd think I know better by now.

Regardless I enjoy making content and I'd love to have the ability to make more of it.

For now I'm concentrating on Halo because it's got such a special place in my heart and I'd like to do whatever I can to get 343 to improve it, but I'll be making videos for other games eventually too.

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead with a new video...

I wish I could play this game more and produce more content...

BUT 343 DOESN'T WANT FOREIGNERS TO PLAY THE GAME APPARENTLY SINCE I CAN NEVER FIND A FUCKING GAME.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, still? That's fucked up man.

Yup. Still yet to be ranked in FFA after all these months. BTB doesn't work.

Limited to Warzone, Slayer, Arena or Swat