Sign in to follow this  
Vaati

[UK] F/A looking for team for HCS

Hey guys,

I'm looking to join or start up a team to compete in HCS this season. I'm from the UK, and I'm finding it incredibly hard to find others who are looking to dedicate a lot of time to creating a good team, and compete.

I've been a massive Halo fan since H3, obtaining various 50's and I've tuned into competitive Halo since H3.

I'm Onyx+ in the playlists that matter, and my personal play is pretty solid. I do of course still have lots to improve on but I'm focusing on getting a team together to improve team chemistry and communications.

If you're in the same boat and want to team up let me know. I'm not against not competing this season if we don't feel we're good enough but I would like to start working together with others who want to compete eventually.

- Ryan

GT: Evil Ryannn

Hey man my To3 is still trying to find a 4th and can play some with you to see if we work.  We are from the US which might be a problem but if this is not an issue, we normally get on at 6 - 7 CST and play every night about.  My GT is Stormtrooper AP just send me a msg on xbl if interested.

Hey man my To3 is still trying to find a 4th and can play some with you to see if we work.  We are from the US which might be a problem but if this is not an issue, we normally get on at 6 - 7 CST and play every night about.  My GT is Stormtrooper AP just send me a msg on xbl if interested.

I'm more than happy to play with you guys for general gaming and practice as a whole however to compete in the HCS your team has to consist of 4 players from the same region, which means I wouldn't be able to compete with you guys. :<

I'm more than happy to play with you guys for general gaming and practice as a whole however to compete in the HCS your team has to consist of 4 players from the same region, which means I wouldn't be able to compete with you guys. :<

Alright dude sounds good we are always down to scrim just hit us up.