CHa0s

CHa0s - Looking for fun adults who play hard

Hello, it's tough keeping an active friends list of competitive-casuals in Halo 4 nowadays, especially if you're picky about who you game with. I game pretty much daily and would like to find more people with the following charicteristics. If you have these characteristics and would like to game regularly with others who do as well, for gawd's sake please let me know!

1. Fairly laid back and easy to get along with personality-wise

2. Have at absolute least a positive K/D

3. Have either trained for or have a natural understanding of moving with a team

4. Can multi-task and do basic callouts while listening and responding to callouts

5. Have at least a basic understanding of prioritizing in games, both slayer and objective

6. Preferably 25 years old or older

7. Play to win

I play regularly on full teams in objective, dominion, CTF and Big Team Slayer, with the occasional Throwdown thrown in (unfortunately, I cannot find others who like myself are willing to practice together so we don't get our asses handed to us, people just aren't willing to put in the effort). I also occasionally help run and test some pretty cool customs on high-quality Forged maps, with gametypes similar to War Games but that include variants similar to Neutral Bomb, Territories and Invasion. However, many times I log on and few people are on, so I would like to boot some inactives off my fl and replace them with some active Halo gamers.

The people I hang with don't give up easily, don't get on each others' cases when we don't do well, and we all get along and there is often laughter and good times, yet we play to win. I'd like to keep that ambience going, so if this describes you and you'd like to meet some more teammates let me know. Feel free to send a friend request to my silver FoF tag: I often like to get a couple of games in before I add people.

AA HaloDiehards

Thanks for your consideration, and looking forward to getting in games with moar friends!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I fit all the above, but im 23. I'm all about getting better with whoever i'm playing with. Im looking to do some Lans/PGL/GB/AGL wired type things.

Im a much better player than my K/d (which isnt bad, but i started off very bad and got waay better). ide say my 'active' K/d vs good people (ppl in Throwdown) is 1.3-2.0

Hello, it's tough keeping an active friends list of competitive-casuals in Halo 4 nowadays, especially if you're picky about who you game with. I game pretty much daily and would like to find more people with the following charicteristics. If you have these characteristics and would like to game regularly with others who do as well, for gawd's sake please let me know!

1. Fairly laid back and easy to get along with personality-wise

2. Have at absolute least a positive K/D

3. Have either trained for or have a natural understanding of moving with a team

4. Can multi-task and do basic callouts while listening and responding to callouts

5. Have at least a basic understanding of prioritizing in games, both slayer and objective

6. Preferably 25 years old or older

7. Play to win

I play regularly on full teams in objective, dominion, CTF and Big Team Slayer, with the occasional Throwdown thrown in (unfortunately, I cannot find others who like myself are willing to practice together so we don't get our asses handed to us, people just aren't willing to put in the effort). I also occasionally help run and test some pretty cool customs on high-quality Forged maps, with gametypes similar to War Games but that include variants similar to Neutral Bomb, Territories and Invasion. However, many times I log on and few people are on, so I would like to boot some inactives off my fl and replace them with some active Halo gamers.

The people I hang with don't give up easily, don't get on each others' cases when we don't do well, and we all get along and there is often laughter and good times, yet we play to win. I'd like to keep that ambience going, so if this describes you and you'd like to meet some more teammates let me know. Feel free to send a friend request to my silver FoF tag: I often like to get a couple of games in before I add people.

AA HaloDiehards

Thanks for your consideration, and looking forward to getting in games with moar friends!

add me, or send me a msg to run games. i t wrex i i fit all of the above except im 22 but very mature so no worries there! <3

same with the two above me, fit everything except the age. 22 turning 23 in a few months. gt shzlss

same with the two above me, fit everything except the age. 22 turning 23 in a few months. gt shzlss

Dude, you're already on my friends list ;) (AddiCt3d 2CHa0s)

Alright, I wrote down your guys' tags, will try to get in some games. If I send you a message, send one back so it's easy to try to inv you?

Anyone else out there looking to game with a group of gamers who are fairly laid back but play hard?

I'm always looking for guys to play with. Unfortunately none of my buddies play Halo anymore so 100% of the time I play is with randoms with no communication so it gets quite frustrating. Ideally would like to find some guys for a throwdown team. If you would like to add me and run a few matches my GT is AfroHolicFroeva. I will send you a msg via xbox tomorrow. Looking forward to running with some mature/competitive players.

Dude, you're already on my friends list ;) (AddiCt3d 2CHa0s)

Alright, I wrote down your guys' tags, will try to get in some games. If I send you a message, send one back so it's easy to try to inv you?

Anyone else out there looking to game with a group of gamers who are fairly laid back but play hard?

Haha, oops. I'll try to invite more when I'm playing then :)

Good games last night, shzlss, and Tstemp, never did get that message. I'll add you to the list with i t wrex and L0G1C, but there's def a better chance of getting you in if you send me a message. Otherwise I get caught up in the party and people will bring their friends in. Ran for something ridiculous like four hours tonight with a ton of Big Team and Dominion.

Alright, I'm changing my tactic. Anybody who reads the first post and feels like they fit the bill, and they post up in here, I will make room on my fl and send you an invite.

Just say "NO!" to randoms!

;)

Kk, I'll try to add you guys tomorrow, looks like I won't be making it on tonight.

RM Rick Grimes, did you have a different tag? I recognize RM but don't recall your tag offhand. Regardless, looking forward to some good games!

Sounds good, akademic and Quiggz.

I've added everyone else. I didn't make it on Wednesday (probably first time in months, lol) and Thursdays I've recently taken to jumping in with some 202p crew, so I'll keep an eye out for everyone this weekend and hopefully we can get some games in.

Yo, what's with people adding you and then never joining? I ran into that with some tags I picked up on another forum. Anyway, they're space-fillers right now who'll probably get teh boot to fit akademic and Quiggz on ;)

Edit: PS - akademic, I keep watching your sig trying to figure it out. It looks like red is knocking the visor off blue's face :lol:

So I see Shahed69 on earlier tonight (he posted up there ^ and I added him), and we haven't partied up yet, but he's in a party of four and we've got five so I don't send out the invite. We go into flag and guess who we get partied up against? Good game, Shahed, and maybe next time we'll be on the same team!

I'm up for running with anyone, shoot a message or fr over to GT: mehatt. Usually try to be on daily for a while.

Everything was pretty much good for me until you hit age. Well too bad, I wish you guys all luck in what you're looking for. Ever want a scrim hit me up on Astral PGL on xbox my twitter is under my sig. Good luck have fun.

Just now getting back into the game and  I could use an active friends list! Meet all requirements but the age... Anyways anyone can add me!

GT: ThtBossNamdDrew

I guess I'm an old timer at 27, but definitely hit me up for some throwdown. GT is same as my username.

Kk, I'll add everyone, since activity seems to be dropping even since I posted this up. So disheartening! But people new to the thread, be sure and read the first post please so you know what I'm looking for as far as personality type, etc.

I guess I'm an old timer at 27, but definitely hit me up for some throwdown. GT is same as my username.

Kk, I'll make room and send you an fl, but we wind up playing Dominion and BTB a lot because there's more people on. And 27 isn't "old-timer", we've got some 50+ year old players that know how to kick some booty ;D

Also guys, please be aware that sometimes when you hop in there will be people in the party who aren't as skilled. I won't boot them when we get the party going, but if we're on and running Throwdown or sticking to another playlist I can make sure the room is invite only.