Sign in to follow this  
vFinessed

Looking For 3 I have ORG

Hey guys looking for 3 dedicated players who are on every night and willing to grind.I have an org who will partially fund things such as Jerseys , Flights , and hotels. I'm looking to stay together for awhile the team needs to be finalized by Dec. 6th that is the start of the Championship series

Hmu

Twitter: v Finessed

Kik: xXdeath54Xx

Thats funny my 2v2 team is called finesse..hmu iv been looking for a org with good players behind them..im available to run at this moment hmu..GT:TO UnFaZZeDD

F/A. I'm also a solo player w/ Organization looking to team up with good players. couldn't find you on twitter, but contact me on twitter:(YAYAizHalo)

gt: iiYAYA

interested. GT is shak3ss. I am almost always available to play and dedicated to practicing every day. 

Hey guys looking for 3 dedicated players who are on every night and willing to grind.I have an org who will partially fund things such as Jerseys , Flights , and hotels. I'm looking to stay together for awhile the team needs to be finalized by Dec. 6th that is the start of the Championship series

Hmu

Twitter: v Finessed

Kik: xXdeath54Xx

Leaderantman5 I'm consider myslef pretty well solid player , my only weak side is I don't really know call out spots. But that can be learned.I'm down to play with yall even if just a trial.