UnFaZZeDD

You want a great player?

Hey guys, iv been thinking to myself for the last few weeks missing cup after cup, because i have a "standard expectation" of the team im on. I wont let myself go into a tournament i dont have GREAT confidence in. I suppose its just from past experience placing high and knows what it generally takes to tango with the high ranks. I have trouble for fear of losing outside anything less than being within...say, 2 rounds of top 16minimum so that way i know we have something. I never speak my mind like this nor type a whole story out, so i suppose im becoming a bit desperate. Anywho, ill give a quick summary of most recent placements/acheviments:

Top 48 09 Meadows H3 (over 250 teams attended)

HCS H2A last Dec: lost to CLG for top 16 playing under the HM Movement(we lanned as a team in Tracy, CA

+ many lans and local tournaments

Also slapped a few ex pro squads around on MM like goodwill's team with idoug ownage etc and also the SUDDS.

Although iv been inactive for a while and im mostly back in the dark with little of my friends lidt surviving the retirement of reach and h4, i definatly have the skill,drive and determination to possibly break top 16 with the right people.

Schedule: i work for myself so my make my own hours.. as for the rest of the year im working 9pm to 5am PST monday-thurs and fridays and weekends are much more flexible. I hardly miss a day of halo and like to put in at least 6hours minimum a day. I havent used forums for quite a while because quality players have been a issue fishing on the web. Anyways if you think my schedule is doable and would like to test me out, throw me a msg.

GT:TO UnFaZZeDD.. Also beginning my part-time stream grind as well so throw me a follow maybe. Twitch.tv/h3unfazzedd

This will probably be the only time i put out a post this in-depth and serious, im at work as i type now. Im on the grind all the time. Are you?

Well, I have confidence in myself as a player so I'll offer to run with you, but because of your story I'll also let you know that I don't have any Event experience, my overbearing parents never let me attend anything during H3 (I mean cmon i was 17 wtf).

Lets grind. Let's do this. GT: Da Matty P

Ahah forsure bro i was 16 or 17 too for 09 but i convinced em cuz our team had a sponser so it validated my claims enough luckly. But im going to catch some zzs for a bit and ill be on.