Sign in to follow this  
SaLoT

Will the real salot please stand up

Well Hello everyone if you don't know who i am, i would be glad to let you know. My name is Edward "SaLoT" Jackson i been apart of the halo scene for along time . I am known for my forging skills and along with my forging skills i have created 3 maps that have or have been on the MLG pro Circuit.

The first map that i got notice for was Onslaught in H3 and this crazy fast pace map took over 1 year and 600+ hours to create from V1 to the final V8 that u still play in H3 MM.

Now the Second map was not my best work, but it made the cut once again, Redemption was my second creation that took key elements from H1 map Derelict and twisted them into a 50/50 kind of map. When i say 50/50 it means that half the community hated it and the other half loved it.

Now for my third map, this map was not my design and i decided to remake it when Broly Bro would not leave me alone for months asking me to build it. Well again how nice of a guy i am, i decided to build it and with the help of Broly Bro we Built The Remake of H3 The Pit. Well it hit the community by storm and there was a out cry for the pit to be pickup, so not to far down the road it was pick up.

These maps combined took me over 800+ hours to design and build and i do this for the community and not for anything else. I do not get paid do these maps, i do this in my free time. So next time you see me in the playlist don't forget to throw a Hi or Sup my way. I've kept this up in Halo 4 as well and made popular the popular maps Simplex, Station 9, Dispatch and Confined. All of these have had well over 1000+ more hours put into them are are the best tuned maps in match making.

Now the reason why I moved here to BE is because THC is going down the drain. I requested that the staff there ban me and remove all my content as I do not want to have anything to do with the sort of people that post over there. The forgers are immature and start trouble for no reason aside from jealousy. I have spent so much of my time building great maps that this community loves and the forgers do nothing but hate on me for it. Now Im moving on to better things. I hope BE proves to be the community they promise to be.

Thanks  To the Fake SaLoT for  the nice introduction!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 7

So everything he posted was right? We will be seeing a lot of you on here and Halo 4?

inb4anothersalotsaysyouarethefake

Na i already talk to ghost on skype to let him know who the real salot was

So everything he posted was right? We will be seeing a lot of you on here and Halo 4?

I will still be apart of the halo scene just not in the forging maps part.

I am actually working and going to school right now.

Na i already talk to ghost on skype to let him know who the real salot was

so are you going to forge again or no?

I will still be apart of the halo scene just not in the forging maps part.

I am actually working and going to school right now.

:[

• Upvote (+1) 1

so are you going to forge again or no?

If my time allows it. I am working and going to school for level design. I just do not have the time to forge.

Well if when you do continue, know that your kill barrier guy is still here to help :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Funny people feel the need to pose. Good to see you here and good luck with work and class. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Again thanks for the post bros!!  I talk to each of you at some point or will in the future and really apperciate you guys and how you hold yourselfs. Again thanks!!.  I will be running MM today do to got off work early and no class. See you in MM

Thanks for all the time you have put into the maps fyi they are some what pure beauty :D  

• Upvote (+1) 1

HEY SALOT BIG FAN! I AM ALSO A FORGER AND I LOVE ONSLAUGHT AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI! so HI hahaha 

Sup bro and i like to say hi back =)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Back from retirement! 

No still part of the halo community, but not forging. I will come in time to time, but not to forge.

No still part of the halo community, but not forging. I will come in time to time, but not to forge.

:( but I'm glad you're still stayin up to date with the community... Sorry about the confusion, I had no idea O.O

:( but I'm glad you're still stayin up to date with the community... Sorry about the confusion, I had no idea O.O

No biggy bro. I work to many hours and can't bring myself to get on. But will keep up to date with whats going on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No biggy bro. I work to many hours and can't bring myself to get on. But will keep up to date with whats going on.

Sounds good bro, look forward to seein ya on the forums