Sign in to follow this  
Mint Blitz

H1 Style Spawntrap in H5 for a Killionaire

Found this little exploit yesterday lmao.

LOL the way u set it up is like....ready..set...go..clamber...shotgun, shotgun....

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL the way u set it up is like....ready..set...go..clamber...shotgun, shotgun....

Yeah I had to plan it, I was waiting until they calmed down in the room and stopped charging sniper spawn then when they started moving away I jumped in

Doesn't even say Killianaire. So dumb!  Stop saying hat trick announcer.  I keep saying all multi kill medals should be announce immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Doesn't even say Killianaire. So dumb!  Stop saying hat trick announcer.  I keep saying all multi kill medals should be announce immediately.

Couldnt agree more, I hope they patch it soon. Even if it eventually says the multikill

The fact that Killionaire isn't even said is quite literally a buzzkill -- not only that but no one will even know you got it after the games over. 

The fact that Killionaire isn't even said is quite literally a buzzkill -- not only that but no one will even know you got it after the games over. 

Its the small things that are killing me with this game. It has so much going for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait so line of sight doesn't automatically block spawns anymore? Thats huge.

Yes. The shot near the end shows a spawn that was in the reticle. That would not happen in reach or h4. It's like they wanted to bring back h1 spawn killing.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Wait so line of sight doesn't automatically block spawns anymore? Thats huge.

It's incredibly annoying in FFA. At least a few times a game, everyone will spawn with someone looking directly at them, or right between 2 guys fighting... I've actually came up with 2 FFA "spawn traps" (with a full 8 man game). The one i got on fathom, has netted me more then 1 win, and more then 1 xbl hate message.

It's incredibly annoying in FFA. At least a few times a game, everyone will spawn with someone looking directly at them, or right between 2 guys fighting... I've actually came up with 2 FFA "spawn traps" (with a full 8 man game). The one i got on fathom, has netted me more then 1 win, and more then 1 xbl hate message.

Thats fair enough but I'm surprised you would say this as a "H2" kid. Are you?

Cause if theres one thing Halo veterans HATE about the spawn system of Reach and Halo 4 is that your whole line of sight would cancel out huge spawn areas. Or at least prioritize others.

And the fact that the reticure would act as an automatic spawn cancel that would overrule all other factors was pure aweful. It almost broke the game to me. Reach and Halo 4.

Ill take some annoying/inconvenient spawn situations over a terrible system any day.

So glad they got rid of it in Halo 5. Now I would wonder how much weighting they give overall to line of sight.

Edit: @@Clicked something to make a video about?

I'd love to know what they are!

So I was reading your article (from your signature) and it impressed upon me how classic Halo has no chance of coming back. If ever I had thought I was convinced that halo was dead, I am now certain of it.

No AAA studio that is interested in making money is ever going to go back to classic Halo. 343's problem is not that they strayed from the classic Halo formula, but that they couldn't make up their minds, that they were trying to do both classic Halo blended with CoD, and that is a total fail.

I can now appreciate 343's attempt to making Halo exactly like CoD in every way. It actually makes more sense to me. They need to make it very simple to feel successful, to feel the rush of a kill, to feel accomplished by the end of the game even if the game never gave them a thing to accomplish in the first place. It's all about money, and that means it's all about feeding the masses a psychological trick to keep them coming back for more.

I see it.

I don't know that I can ever criticize 343 again for their decisions with Halo 4 or 5. The only thing left I feel I can criticize them for is slapping the title HALO on the box.

they should just start a new franchise with Halo 6. They should stamp GUARDIANS on the box instead of Halo.