Octane

F/A Looking For HCS Team

Hey Guys,

Looking to find a team of 3 to run some games (Would prefer you already be a team of 3 that I can fall into and fill a role rather than piecing together something fresh) with for the HCS online qualification ladder that was just announced. I'm not here to mess around and waste your time, my individual skill is there, just looking to start a bond with the right team and grow from there.  I have been following MLG since 2005 (Anyone remember watching the MLG broadcast on USA network?) and have been to multiple local LANs/tournaments along with the MLG Nashville combine.

I typically play in the evenings (CST) maybe like 6-10ish depending on what's going on in life.  Time spent online will be based on the rest of the teams schedules (I do work 9-5 though so you get the gist.. hah)

I'm a 24 year old motion graphics artist and videographer/editor located around the Chicago area looking for level-headed teammates that I can go to the bar with after a win and celebrate.  I can answer any questions if you need me to -- feel free to get in touch on Twitter for a quicker response https://twitter.com/vi_Octane

My gamertag is: i aM oCTaNe

I'm not out to waste anyone's time and I would respect the same in return. Thanks for checking out the thread and looking forward to chatting with some of you.

-Rob

Hey man, my name on XboxLive is Milkshakerino. It's a new account because my previous one was hacked and wrecked. I played Halo 2 and 3 back in the day at lans and actually knocked out team klassic at MLG Dallas years ago. That felt good. I play about a total of 35-45 hours a week. Looking forward to gettin some games in with you soon.

Little more about me personally, I'm 23 years old. Retired U.S. Marine and just got back into halo during Halo 4 and really enjoying 5. Most of my buddies split up to other teams like EG and liquid and I'm not looking to be no. 1 in the world but I am looking to be highly competitive. I'm a university student here in Texas so I don't play much during working hours but all weekends are free and I play a majority of arena so the competitive rules are nothing new for me. Looking forward to talking with you.

Feel free to contact me on facebook at https://m.facebook.com/zacherie.williams.5?ref=bookmarks

And this forum post. You can always use email at [email protected] but I don't check it often.

Thanks man. Looking forward to it.

Hey man, my name on XboxLive is Milkshakerino. It's a new account because my previous one was hacked and wrecked. I played Halo 2 and 3 back in the day at lans and actually knocked out team klassic at MLG Dallas years ago. That felt good. I play about a total of 35-45 hours a week. Looking forward to gettin some games in with you soon.

Little more about me personally, I'm 23 years old. Retired U.S. Marine and just got back into halo during Halo 4 and really enjoying 5. Most of my buddies split up to other teams like EG and liquid and I'm not looking to be no. 1 in the world but I am looking to be highly competitive. I'm a university student here in Texas so I don't play much during working hours but all weekends are free and I play a majority of arena so the competitive rules are nothing new for me. Looking forward to talking with you.

Feel free to contact me on facebook at https://m.facebook.com/zacherie.williams.5?ref=bookmarks

And this forum post. You can always use email at [email protected] but I don't check it often.

Thanks man. Looking forward to it.

There are a few teams of 3 that I'm running with at the moment and trying to keep my options open - if nothing seems to play out I'll be in touch with a few individuals to chat.  Thanks for posting!

So I leave tomorrow and won't be back until the following Sunday, if any teams of 3 are trying to get a few games in today let me know and we can run.  I know it's a little bit of an inconvenience but let me show you that as an individual I'm a great player and the teamwork and chemistry can be built on when I get back.

Thanks guys.

I'm back and looking to run games tonight, need to get on a roster asap.  Get in touch on Twitter for a fast response - Team of 3s preferred.  I'll be on tonight to run games after 5/6 CST

Hey man my To3 and I are still looking for a f/a. We can run games tonight around 7Cst. We've been playing together for a while. If you want to check us out gts are: Stormtrooper AP, NT GOD OF WAR, WO1 Emile S239. Feel free to msg me if you want to play we are always on if you can't tonight or before you leave.

Hey man my To3 and I are still looking for a f/a. We can run games tonight around 7Cst. We've been playing together for a while. If you want to check us out gts are: Stormtrooper AP, NT GOD OF WAR, WO1 Emile S239. Feel free to msg me if you want to play we are always on if you can't tonight or before you leave.

Sent you a message.  I'll get at you on xbl this evening. 

Found a squad. If anything changes for some odd reason I'll re-bump this thread. Thanks for any interest guys.

Have a to2 possibly 3 add me to run games. Gun Swipe. Long time comp player and I live an hour outside of Chicago looking for dedicated players who can practice everyday

I'm having some practice time conflicts with my current team and I think we are mutually parting ways to find better fits.  Looking to join a roster asap to run ladder matches and get ready for the tournament ladders coming up.  Get in touch asap to run games.  Thanks!

Available for Sundays tournament if anyone is in need of a last minute 4th. Hit me up to run games, I'll be on all day today.

F/A still looking to find players or a to3 to jump on for the LCQ.

I'm also looking to find players that can make it to MES and G4G. I 100% plan on attending both I just need to find a team of reliable people that can travel. 

Hey man I've played with you before, gamer tag is Mlnimega

I live in Michigan and am going to g4g regarldes let me know if you want to get a team going for that.