Sign in to follow this  
Swick

Hype eSports Looking for Dedicated 2

Whats up everyone, We (Svvick and II3uddha) are looking for 2 dedicated players that want to start something big. We are looking to practice 3-4 times a week and actually run Team Scrims during that time.

Here is what we are looking for:

Able to practice 3-4 times a week (more if needed)

Strong communication skills

Adaptive mindset - Halo 5 is a new game and feel / play style

Positive outlook and strong competitive nature

Keeps cool under when it counts and plays for the "W" not the KDA

We are looking at building a team from the ground up. There will be tough games and tough loses. We plan to take every loss and figure out why we lost and how to improve on it. We want to be a great team that is know for its competitive nature and all around skill as a team. 

If you are interested in at least running some games and seeing how things feel or 100% interested please post your gamertag below and add:

Me: Gamertag: Svvick

Jordan: Gamertag ll3uddha   (Its spelled with Lowercase "L"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm interested in at least running some games. Will add when I get home.

Gamer tag: l Wolfen l (lowercase L's as well)

I am very interested in playing for your team. I play every day and would be able to practice. You can see my full stats at waypoint but I consider myself a team player. I am young and definitely able to hold my own. Not much tournament experience but I plan on changing that soon. You can get in touch with me through XBL messages my GT is FADE F0RC3 or you can use twitter which is FADE_F0RC3.

hey, I've been really looking for a team and would really appreciate being apart of hype. I've had some tournament experience played a few Lans back in reach and h3. I am onyx in swat and diamond or plat in everything else but breakout. Fastest way to contact me is through Twitter @zacurryy or you can just add me on xbl, gt is Z3RO Gz

3 - 4 times a week is perfect for me. I have been around since 2008, have been to 4 events (2 h3, 1 reach, 1 h4). Great mindset, smart player, top 32 MLG FFA CBUS,

I am central time, play most week nights

I added you: T Bone24rr

philthhy and prrecision

we've been playing together for 10 years, looking for to2 to compete in hcs. we play week nights from 8/9pm-12am est  later on the weekends. 

add us

I added everyone that is interested. I will be posting the times we are getting on this week later today. I will try to work out a schedule so we can get everyone a shot that wants one.

Thanks everyone for the feedback / interest. We are excited to start running games.  

I am very very interested.  I can definitely put in 3-4 times a week for practicing (even more).  I have been playing Halo since the first series and got really into online competitive matches during Halo 2 and Halo 3 saga.  If you are still taking team members, please let me know, I would love to run some games with you, thanks!

My current location = Raleigh/Cary/Durham, NC (East Coast)

GT = Krazyeye

Hey guy's STI 23 ready to job feet first. I been looking for a team willing to make it happen it's go big or go home. My gamertag is STI 23.

Hey you looking for a team? i have 2 players already, we are going to be competing in the HWC and need more team mates. Interested to join contact ASAP

GT: BizzBox
GT: NonHeartache471

I'm interested in running. If you're down to run/ interview, my

GT is below.