CyReN

MLB Thread

If anyone has T-Mobile, mlb.tv is free just go to mlb.com/t-mobile just sign up while on your t-mobile network. I'm not sure if this isn't allowed, just thought I could share this greatness with yall. Go Red Sox!

I don't have T-Mobile, but #BostonStrong for life man. Go Sox!

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone has T-Mobile, mlb.tv is free just go to mlb.com/t-mobile just sign up while on your t-mobile network. I'm not sure if this isn't allowed, just thought I could share this greatness with yall. Go Red Sox!

Yup, I found out about this through reddit and immediately used my gf's phone because she has t-mobile! I love that I'm out of market for Rangers games right now because I can catch them all through mlb premium now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup, I found out about this through reddit and immediately used my gf's phone because she has t-mobile! I love that I'm out of market for Rangers games right now because I can catch them all through mlb premium now. 

As Red Sox fan from New Jersey, this is going to be the best year thanks to T-Mobile..

Game is about to start, there goes the rest of my shift

• Upvote (+1) 1

I worry about the Red Sox, they gave all that money to Price but the rest of the rotation is VERY shaky.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dallas Keuchel has ridiculous command, he paints the corners better than anyone I've seen in years. 

I worry about the Red Sox, they gave all that money to Price but the rest of the rotation is VERY shaky.

As a Sox fan, I couldn't agree more. I feel confident about every 5th day but until I see Buchholz and Rodriquez I'll be worried. 

We are undefeated!!!

Don't jinx it man. Good win today though definitely. Surprised we hit as well as we did given the weather. 

A slide into 2nd base lost our 3-0 start to season against the Rays.

Im excited to see Price vs Jays though

• Upvote (+1) 1

A slide into 2nd base lost our 3-0 start to season against the Rays.

Im excited to see Price vs Jays though

That call was such horse shit. I hate the direction sports are going...it's hard to nag on football as much because concussions are very serious (and I'm not trying to say a broken leg in baseball isn't), but the slide rule and the catcher's rule from last year I disagree with.

Easy for me to say though because I just watch.

Edit: after watching several replays it does look like Bautista interfered with his hand, but I still don't agree with the rule change.

Yo @@CyReN, you used to have Jose Iglesias as your profile pic didn't you? As a Red Sox fan I was pretty bummed when he got traded. Kid is a wizard with the glove. I know injuries have gotten the best of him, is he going to play this year?

As a 2nd Basemen myself, I have just learned to accept it and be prepared for it. Adds another element to the job, playing as a goalie in soccer I guess prepared me for it as I am just used to it.

Also, I never realized the Jays were the only team that did this but someone decided to use all the goal horn songs for all the MLB teams when they hit a home run. Got to say it sounds awesome, but then again I am just used to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AGIgjVus1I

^that Cards bullpen is pretty shaky too, Pirates and Cubs aren't getting any worse either... 

Cards will still pull off some crazy BS magic luck sometime this season and end up winning 100 games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That call was such horse shit. I hate the direction sports are going...it's hard to nag on football as much because concussions are very serious (and I'm not trying to say a broken leg in baseball isn't), but the slide rule and the catcher's rule from last year I disagree with.

Easy for me to say though because I just watch.

Edit: after watching several replays it does look like Bautista interfered with his hand, but I still don't agree with the rule change.

Yo @@CyReN, you used to have Jose Iglesias as your profile pic didn't you? As a Red Sox fan I was pretty bummed when he got traded. Kid is a wizard with the glove. I know injuries have gotten the best of him, is he going to play this year?

Yep, incredible player. Glad his shins seem to be good. Rocking JD now.

Cards will still pull off some crazy BS magic luck sometime this season and end up winning 100 games.

You ready for the Pirates to win 105 and lose a wild card game?

Huge blow losing the schwarhammer...hopefully he recovers fully and is ready next season