CyReN

MLB Thread

Jay, da Cubbies scare the shit out of me. You guys stole Lackey and signed Zobrist and we countered with Jedd Gyorko.

havok, who r these yankee scum we got for starlin?

Brendan Ryan is garbage. Warren will be a solid spot starter and a long reliever. Think he'll be better in the NL. He was big for us last year.

Jay, da Cubbies scare the shit out of me. You guys stole Lackey and signed Zobrist and we countered with Jedd Gyorko.

lol we must get dexter back and another pitcher or just heyward but we'll c how it goes

Cubs need to get heyward. They made so much momey this past year and will continue to do so with ll the cubs hype. We deserve this!!! Spend big!!!!!

Apparently the cards and nats are offering 200mil and we r not. I dont disagree w that, id rather retain dexter fowler for much less

I don't want to give that bum 200 mil. You're basically just paying for his defense. He's not an offensive liability but he's no threat either.

Wasnt he like terrible offensively last year and the start of this past season?

He was much better in StL than the previous year in Atlanta. Hit his highest average by far. Only 13 homers and 60 RBI though.