CyReN

MLB Thread

imagine pirates getting fucked by 1 game wildcard again potentially

It's kind of horseshit that the Cardinals' reward for having the best record in the majors is playing the team with the 2nd or 3rd best record in the majors in the NLDS.

Imagine cards/pirates/cubs best 3 records in the nl...playoff seeding is stupid. Happy the nba changed the division thing

Imagine cards/pirates/cubs best 3 records in the nl...playoff seeding is stupid. Happy the nba changed the division thing

It will probably never happen like this again, though. And I don't think it has happened before. No need to make a rule change just yet.

I don't watch baseball that much and I totally forgot that Wild Card Games are 1 and done. That is awful to play an entire season and then lose once lmao.

The Pirates Cubs game is going to be intense.  Cole has won 8 of 9 starts against the Cubs and Arrieta is well... Arrieta.

A Rod is a genius. He took PEDs at the start of the year to make people think he was good and then at the end he got off of them.