CyReN

MLB Thread

Former Giants Closer: Brian Wilson, signs minor league contract with LA Dodgers. Boo.

Wilson left in April 2012 for Tommy John surgery and has been recovering/training with the minor league Giants team.

Good luck to him, but not the Dodgers! (Giants fan, dodgers = rivals)

Cubs fan checking in.

Recently went to the Giants vs. Cubs in San Francisco and caught a batting practice ball from someone on the Cubs. Not a fan of them, so I don't really know who.

Your World Series Champs right here, and my boy Heyward.

heyward_original.gif?1374555879

Braves are looking strong; that .GIF is amazing and looks unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Puig just bumped into Ellis, causing 2 runs scored at the top of the 9th....

Kobe was there so he probably caused the choke because he is a non-clutch choker.

Tim Lincecum is pitching what COULD be his last game for the SF Giants today against the Cubs.

*Rumors of him getting traded have been floating around

Not to mention he has been taking peds for his entire career. Mushrooms, Acid, and Marijuanas

Not to mention he has been taking peds for his entire career. Mushrooms, Acid, and Marijuanas

He didn't do drugs to enhance his performance. Mushrooms, Acid, and Marijuana wouldn't enhance your performance in baseball.

He didn't do drugs to enhance his performance. Mushrooms, Acid, and Marijuana wouldn't enhance your performance in baseball.

Dock Ellis

Bonifacio traded to KC...now in important news Kawasaki has returned to the Jays. Now something worth watching them for again

Talk about MLB getting instant reply and challenges like football on everything except for balls/strikes.

Discuss?

I dont like it, as I feel it would slow the game even more than needed. 

I like how replays are set up now to where they look at home runs, otherwise trust the umpires. There is 4 of them out there and even though they won't be perfect, its part of the game

will the Red Sox play the pirates in the World Series? best man and I wouldn't mind seeing that.

• Downvote (-1) 1