Sign in to follow this  
Twis7ed

Halo Pros' Opinions on Halo 5.

Most are going to say they love it, perhaps a few will type up a couple of obvious changes.

I don't think I've heard anything negative about a halo game from a current relevant pro player when reach, h4 or h5 had just been released.

• Upvote (+1) 1

in before they say no we should keep it all the same so we can attract more of the casuals....cause radar in the game somehow influences that

"I think 343 have done an amazing job. This is the most competitive Halo yet and I think this will be a good year for competitive Halo"

• Upvote (+1) 8

"I think 343 have done an amazing job. This is the most competitive Halo yet and I think this will be a good year for competitive Halo"

Pretty much it.

I have seen that no Pros have responded yet. Im sure they will give them time, after all they love the community and frequent this site a lot.

Why would I care what they think?

They've consistently shown to be fake with thier opinions of halo games.

And when they're being real what they say is usually dumb as fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It seems like most of the Pros/commentators are too afraid to really rag on 343 or Halo 5.  I think the reason is because they probably want a job working there sometime in the future, so they lie about how much they like the game.

I just remember all of the H4 videos from different pros saying how great the game was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What drives me insane is when they're like "I got killed by the alien machine gun"

It's a Storm Rifle. You play this game 400 times more than me, you should know what it's called.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why would I care what they think?

They've consistently shown to be fake with thier opinions of halo games.

I don't want to call all of them fake but you can tell the ones who are the over the top. Does anybody remember Ninja being a complete sell out for halo 4, he was raising it on a pedastool. Oh their is code in the game for a spectator, they are listening to the community, more and more pros are coming back to it just wait. Oh and the best one was when he said they are putting a ranking system in the game Exhibit A: 

There are too many pros saying everything is fine with the settings as is and they're not. And too many fanboys that drool all over the pros opinions as facts and too many mob mentality kids who can't think for themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Sal1ent...would this be of any value to you guys? No one expects huge changes, but maybe a few tweaks here and there based on some feedback?

Always valuable to get feedback from the pros, whether here on Beyond or directly. We're ready to listen and I expect as the game receives more play (it's only been out for a couple of weeks) we'll hear more thoughts on what's working and where there are opportunities for improvement.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't want to call all of them fake but you can tell the ones who are the over the top. Does anybody remember Ninja being a complete sell out for halo 4, he was raising it on a pedastool. Oh their is code in the game for a spectator, they are listening to the community, more and more pros are coming back to it just wait. Oh and the best one was when he said they are putting a ranking system in the game Exhibit A: 

There are too many pros saying everything is fine with the settings as is and they're not. And too many fanboys that drool all over the pros opinions as facts and too many mob mentality kids who can't think for themselves.

@@Ninja is constantly saying on his stream now how much he regrets that, mainly because he was "stupid" (his words) for trying to focus only on Halo 4 and not other games. He'll freely admit Halo 4 is the biggest piece of trash in terms of competitive these days. 

In about a month or so, you'll see a lot of pros starting to air their dislikes and issues with the game - that's when we should pay serious attention.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I honestly just listen to Lxthul, that guy literally wont say he likes anything unless he really does.

But I also think were in the testing phase of this game, because the pistol is so viable so were in that settings debate again.

need I remind you of "the future is orange" where we almost tried light rifle starts.

I honestly just listen to Lxthul, that guy literally wont say he likes anything unless he really does.

But I also think were in the testing phase of this game, because the pistol is so viable so were in that settings debate again.

need I remind you of "the future is orange" where we almost tried light rifle starts.

Almost tried? 

@@Sitri has some words for you.

@@Ninja is constantly saying on his stream now how much he regrets that, mainly because he was "stupid" (his words) for trying to focus only on Halo 4 and not other games. He'll freely admit Halo 4 is the biggest piece of trash in terms of competitive these days. 

In about a month or so, you'll see a lot of pros starting to air their dislikes and issues with the game - that's when we should pay serious attention.

If I remember correctly he said it was because he didnt think he could make it as a professional streamer if he didnt play Halo 4, and he had to support the game he played. 

Clearly after doing well as an entertainer and streamer he realized he made a mistake, and said he would never do that again and ruin his integrity. Especially because those games hindered his stream and he could have played other things.

Almost tried? 

@@Sitri has some words for you.

Hey im not gonna lie at the end I was there with you guys, especially after that beautiful statistics chart.

inb4

-no radar

-clean up sniper animations and hitboxes

-something something breakout

Sniper hitboxes are as bad as H2A

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/JB%20Neckzilla/video/12724741#t=20

Here is H2A for comparison: http://i.imgur.com/4nsqVyg.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/R11PkHj.gifv

IMO H3 had the best hitbox and the one of the more satisfying snipers in halo: http://i.imgur.com/Df0onDi.gifv