Gohan

Embassy Esports is looking to fill their roster.

Currently I am captain of Embassy Esports and I am looking for 2-3 players for the upcoming season.  Preferably East Coast but if you can play during 6-11 Est that is fine.  The team will have funding for team passes, Hotel, Jerseys etc..  We are only looking for those who can compete at a high caliber skill level.  If you are not able to practice 3-4 times a week, do not bother contacting me.  Must 100% be able to play in online tournaments and events when we are ready.  Message me on here, XBL, or twitter.com/g0hanthesaiyan.  Please be professional.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey im still down to play and i can 100% commit to those times.  Gamertag pajama 88, ive sent you a few messages already just trying to get your attention.  Hopefully we can team

I am interested. Gamertag is shak3ss. I am on west coast but available to practice 7 days a week during those times you mentioned.

Hello Im east coast and 18 and can dedicate the amount of time needed. Ive been playing since H3 and im in mostly diamond and onyx in arena if youre interested you can reach me here or at Versa Ares xbl or thegoatares on twitter

If you still have open slots I wouldn't mind running some games.

Gamer tag : l Wolfen l. ( lower case L's)

Assuming you're still searching I would love to run some games, Trying to improve as much as I can at this game and compete at a high level.

Gt - Chef corry

Assuming your still looking to fill a roster.

GT: The Acclaim

Twitter: @RealAcclaim

Work during the day, full time, but available nights and weekends. east coast (FL), 24. Sitting in onyx for every playlist except breakout (diamond 4) if ranking even matters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still looking, Currently a TO2.  Want to finalize our roster by the end of december. Please contact me.

Still looking, Currently a TO2.  Want to finalize our roster by the end of december. Please contact me.

I just messaged you on twitter, my twitter is zacurryy. If you are still looking, I just need to know what times are available to do evaluations. Please get back to me soon, thanks. -PlKABLUE

The "I" in PIKA is a lowercase L

Still looking, Currently a TO2. Want to finalize our roster by the end of december. Please contact me.

Bump,  we are a to3.  Please have a positive attitude and no ego.  Know how to take a loss and learn from it.  hmu on twitter or on xbl

I will run soon. been trying to find a team again who can beat teams like crowd pleasers right off the bat. honestly doesn't even matter, just want a team who can play with all these guys and really isn't afraid to go over strats, film, and grind even when we lose. old team beat a ton of good teams yet i was the only one practicing and making up improvements while they were high as fuckk