Sign in to follow this  
Qbit

Ranking System Discussion

Stat based ranking in any form doesn't work.

You'll have to do more than just hand-wave to convince me of that.

We tried it in reach and it was garbage. My doubles partner was a silver and I was an onyx even though we only played with each other and won the majority of the games. It's trash. W/L is all that matters.

You've made a common error here. You're assuming everyone plays with the same person(s) each time, which they certainly do not. There should be separate modes for that. One would be based on W/L for the times you play with an organized party, the other should be based on Personal Performance when playing with randoms. It's as simple as that and there still to this moment has not been a single logical argument against it.

You've made a common error here. You're assuming everyone plays with the same person(s) each time, which they certainly do not. There should be separate modes for that. One would be based on W/L for the times you play with an organized party, the other should be based on Personal Performance when playing with randoms. It's as simple as that and there still to this moment has not been a single logical argument against it.

There are non stat based attributes that make certain players more likely to win than others. Map position, baiting, pushing, assistance, communication. You can't measure those things. You're just mad because sometimes you lose when you played good. Get over it and find some friends. Or keep losing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are non stat based attributes that make certain players more likely to win than others. Map position, baiting, pushing, assistance, communication. You can't measure those things. You're just mad because sometimes you lose when you played good. Get over it and find some friends. Or keep losing.

The ranking system is broken if it requires you to team up to provide an accurate indication of your skill.

Even then it won't be a representation of your individual skill, it'll be a representation of the teams.

The ranking system is broken if it requires you to team up to provide an accurate indication of your skill.

Even then it won't be a representation of your individual skill, it'll be a representation of the teams.

-_- its called team fucking slayer, or team arena. Play ffa then.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How do you get map control? By getting kills and assists; your opponents aren't going to just give it to you for nothing. Map control then usually translates into more kills and assists, that's why you aim for it in the first place. So while you can't directly measure them, kills and assists are still a very good indicator. The other things you mentioned are similar; pushing and baiting are merely ways in which you attempt to get kills and assists, so if you succeeded in doing those things, it'll show on your scoreboard.

"Get over it and get friends". Wow, very mature and great argument.

The reason you can't go off of stats is simple.

Me:

eafd698a0e.jpg

Hysteria:

6047bb377a.jpg

Aside from Win/loss (the stat that actually matters), I have better stats than Hysteria. Should I be ranked higher than him? No. It's because stats mean nothing when you take out of the equation who you are playing against. I'm stuck playing against other Plats and crappy diamond/low onyx players, whereas Hysteria is playing against some of the highest ranked people in the game. You put me against him or the people he is playing with and I'd be lucky to go even every game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The reason you can't go off of stats is simple.

Aside from Win/loss, I have better stats than Hysteria. Should I be ranked higher than him? No. It's because stats mean nothing when you take out of the equation who you are playing against. I'm stuck playing against other Plats and crappy diamond/low onyx players, whereas Hysteria is playing against some of the highest ranked people in the game. You put me against him or the people he is playing with and I'd be lucky to go even every game.

Did you read the OP? The mistake here is that you're using a game that uses a W/L system and then taking the stats from it to try and prove your point which obviously you can't do because in a W/L system, stats are essentially meaningless in determining rank.

However, lets say that you and Hysteria were both playing solo in Team Slayer under a K/D/A system and you both had a similar ranking of say, 120.0 +/- 5.0, then that would indeed indicate that you are on a very similar level to Hysteria. As you rank up you get placed with people who more consistently go positive so all the good players are now playing against each other. The further up you go, the better the players are because to get there they had to win against more and more consistent players.

Just searched all night in twos and kept matching full teams of champions. This ranking system sucks and needs to be adjusted. 343 should be fucking embarrassed.

Every game our two randoms were diamonds and plastic wrap ranks. Why are they matching them? It's bad enough full parties match teams but then the players they put in there that don't belong. This game will not last with a MM system like this.

Just searched all night in twos and kept matching full teams of champions. This ranking system sucks and needs to be adjusted. 343 should be fucking embarrassed.

Every game our two randoms were diamonds and plastic wrap ranks. Why are they matching them? It's bad enough full parties match teams but then the players they put in there that don't belong. This game will not last with a MM system like this.

You were just making statements about going in with a full party all the time.  See some people don't have time to fart around in lobbies and customs games and only have a limited amount of time to play due to personal obligations..  I may play 4-5 games a day on a weekday.  Most of the time I shart on the other team and have to carry, why?   The matchmaking and ranking system doesn't work. Of course when I get put in onyx games it's way more competitive and have to actually try but that's maybe 1 out 5 games.  

Most of the people it puts on my team and on the other team apparently have lost appendages and have the IQ of a potato because they go way negative and have no clue what's going on. So I get punished for that? I don't want to carry my team all the time, it's annoying.  My KDA is a 9.5+ in this game going in by myself or to2 around 90% of the time. Why 343i? If I actually matched people in my skill level it should be around half of that. I want competitive games, punishing me for losing games and having to play the same thumbless wonders when I have to backpack is BS.

-_- its called team fucking slayer, or team arena. Play ffa then.

It's also your individual rank which is designed to be an indication of your individual skill.

It's also your individual rank which is designed to be an indication of your individual skill.

If it actually matched you up with people of your "skill" the games it would be more competitive right?  I guess shitting on people and losing isn't good enough to be like "Hey this is obviously too easy for (insert user) let's rank him down so he plays the same people" 343i philosphy.

You were just making statements about going in with a full party all the time. See some people don't have time to fart around in lobbies and customs games and only have a limited amount of time to play due to personal obligations.. I may play 4-5 games a day on a weekday. Most of the time I shart on the other team and have to carry, why? The matchmaking and ranking system doesn't work. Of course when I get put in onyx games it's way more competitive and have to actually try but that's maybe 1 out 5 games.

Most of the people it puts on my team and on the other team apparently have lost appendages and have the IQ of a potato because they go way negative and have no clue what's going on. So I get punished for that? I don't want to carry my team all the time, it's annoying. My KDA is a 9.5+ in this game going in by myself or to2 around 90% of the time. Why 343i? If I actually matched people in my skill level it should be around half of that. I want competitive games, punishing me for losing games and having to play the same thumbless wonders when I have to backpack is BS.

You've got it all wrong. It should be w/l with parties matching parties, and ranks matching ranks. That was my point. The system is set for speed and not for proper matches, just wait until the population dips more, gonna get really shitty. They need to fix this asap.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/4dad857b-27c7-47c8-bba8-25651de5d999/players/mlgprosnipe5676?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

This platinum 6 should never ever ever ever match a champion, let alone a team of them. This is a perfect example of the system shitting the bed. This happened several times last night, kept matching the same team of champions with shitty diamond and platinum randoms.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/8bee639b-1dc1-4019-b7d8-96ecfa9eaaeb/players/mlgprosnipe5676?gameHistoryMatchIndex=2&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena this is probably the type of game that makes you think that way. Going positive against a team of champions and losing because our random is a diamond 3 and he shits the bed. But it doesn't make me want stat based ranks. It makes me want a ranking and matching system that isn't shit.

We don't need K/D or and stat based rank system, just do it like H3 did it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you help a teammate push rockets, and die in the process yet he is able to get rockets thanks to you and win the game, only he should get the W? That's essentially what you're saying. You don't know what you're talking about. Stats don't show what it takes to win. It would create selfish campy gameplay. It must be pure W/L.

You've got it all wrong. It should be w/l with parties matching parties, and ranks matching ranks. That was my point. The system is set for speed and not for proper matches, just wait until the population dips more, gonna get really shitty. They need to fix this asap.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/4dad857b-27c7-47c8-bba8-25651de5d999/players/mlgprosnipe5676?gameHistoryMatchIndex=1&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

This platinum 6 should never ever ever ever match a champion, let alone a team of them. This is a perfect example of the system shitting the bed. This happened several times last night, kept matching the same team of champions with shitty diamond and platinum randoms.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/8bee639b-1dc1-4019-b7d8-96ecfa9eaaeb/players/mlgprosnipe5676?gameHistoryMatchIndex=2&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena this is probably the type of game that makes you think that way. Going positive against a team of champions and losing because our random is a diamond 3 and he shits the bed. But it doesn't make me want stat based ranks. It makes me want a ranking and matching system that isn't shit.

We don't need K/D or and stat based rank system, just do it like H3 did it.

Yeah I agree with 1000% I don't think the population is high enough to where people play people within their own division is the problem.  So it moves people up or down a division. I think that's why H3 worked so well because of the population. Also the parties matching parties thing needs to be fixed asap.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As many people have noted in this thread and elsewhere, W/L isn't particularly good when it comes to ranking RvR Slayer games,

There has literally been one other person lol.

The OVERWHELMING majority of knowledgeable Halo players are for 100% w/l ranking. There is a reason why you are an overall negatively rated poster.

That would be decent, but still has issues of better players getting dragged. Your experience you informed us of on the last page for example would still occur. You went super positive and played really well, but ended up ranking down because your team mates were terrible.

You should have parties and clans for that. If you communicate well with certain players, make a party or join a clan and go play people who have done the same. That's entirely different to playing with randoms which is why they need to be separate and have a different method of ranking.

That makes no sense.

I've played with plenty of randoms while searching alone who weren't the greatest slayers and yet they were awesome teammates due to their communication skills.

It wouldn't be broken if the game had party restrictions. 

100% w/l with party restrictions worked well in h3. It would work well in this game as well.

If you help a teammate push rockets, and die in the process yet he is able to get rockets thanks to you and win the game, only he should get the W? That's essentially what you're saying. You don't know what you're talking about. Stats don't show what it takes to win. It would create selfish campy gameplay. It must be pure W/L.

Ha. I made the same example in another thread and he said "that never happens". This kid is clueless. He reminds me of the typical colonel grade 8000 in H3 that just doesn't understand the real reason why he sucks and why he's stuck at being a colonel.

I think the biggest issues with the ranking system is firstly it's way to hard too get into bronze and way too easy to get into the higher tier rankings which results in imbalanced matches due to players who clearly shouldn't be there getting matched with people far above ther skill levels.

Which wouldn't be such a big issue if you could go down in ranks as the system would naturally sort itself out over time and this is going to result in a lot of casual players stop playing if they're constantly getting stomped.

The other big issue is that parties aren't getting matched with other parties when the game should be trying to match parties against parties first instead of randoms which is frankly unacceptable in 2015 there's no reason why there shouldn't be a system in place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The problem with this discussion unfortunately is that we don't and maybe wont ever know all the ins and outs of how this ranking system works.

I tweet @@DoctorJ (Josh Menke, creator of the system) often and he's always one to reply with very in depth answers but he is limited with not being able to see the current system looks like as he doesn't work there. When tweeting Quinn or Josh or anyone else at 343i about the ranks they never answer.

From what I understand the ranking system is very complex and smart. I think the main issue is that 343i have decided to have the search times heavily weighted to be "fast" and this stops the ranking system from working the way it should. 

I imagine the game TRIES to match you with even ranks and party size but after a certain time frame it opens up its search to include a more wide range of ranks and then party size compared to you and your party. At the moment I bet the time frame between opening up the search is very low. If 343i just increased this to a minute or two we would get a much better MM experience.

I don't think I know enough about the current ranking system to fully understand the numbers behind each rank. However taking a blind stab at it I wonder if this type of system would work in regards of properly giving ranks and or experience. 

From my knowledge Halo 2 had an experience bar behind each rank. You could see on Bungie.net how far along you were into that rank. However it never really gave you a solid number nor the formula to understand how much experience you would get from a win. I know that it was tied to the ranks of who you played against. 

For example 4v4

Blue Team Won                               Red Team Lost

1. Player rank 35                              1. Player rank 38

2. Player rank 32                              2. Player rank 37

3. Player rank 34                              3. Player rank 31

4. Player rank 29                              4. Player rank 35

Based on these numbers each player on blue team would gain a specific amount of experience, some more than others due to the rank discrepancy. 

Player 4 on blue team would gain a lot since he beat 4 players who were all higher ranks by a larger amount than say Player 1 on Blue team. He would hit his rank 30 faster simply because in theory he should have lost that game. Red team was more weighted to win and lost more experience from their rank due to losing to lower leveled players.

Someone had mentioned that Halo 5 has a tad bit of this system within it. I notice when I play Diamond 1 or lower I get 0-5 towards my Onyx rank. Which makes sense because I shouldn't be playing these players.

So in my thought process perhaps having this system tied into what the OP wants. Essentially after the W/L formula deducts the amount of experience based on the players who you lost to it can give back or reduce the amount lost via your stats. On the other side how would you apply this to the winning team? Well you shouldn't. Even if Player 4 on blue team (rank 29) shits all over and carries his team, he's already gaining the most in regards to experience towards his rank. The W itself would be a high enough point net. However the losing team- which I think is what most people are having issues towards should have some sort of compensation based on their performance. 

They should for sure lose experience, a loss is a loss and you shouldn't stand to gain anything from it. However reducing the negative impact towards your overall experience is something that perhaps would allow the better players on the team to reduce the loss of sum experience from their rank. 

The current ranking system has issues between the placings that a person gets and the players they play. I wanted to get ranked in everything. I got placed in Onyx for all playlist's. Some of which I don't personally agree with. Even Swat, I did good in my matches, but had an overall 6-4 record while searching Solo. Why am I onyx when I see friends search as 4's, win all 10 and get Diamond 1. 

I just got absolutely destroyed by the ranking system... Played like 25+ games, lost 5-6 of them, NEVER rank up, but derank on every loss. Started at 1621, ended at 1601 (Team Arena). Is there some known bug? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well boy this is going to be a drag

For the PvP option, the ideal implementation is to use a zero-sum W/L system which awards 1 point to each player on a team who wins a match and deducts 1 point from each player on the team that loses the match.

This is a terrible philosophy. There are so many factors behind determining a person's skill, and if a Platinum team beats a Diamond team, it shouldn't be a strict 1-1 system. Platinum deserves a major boost in CSR and Diamond deserves to be punished.

To fairly match one team against another, a number of options are available. The first is that the number of points that each player on a team has are added together and divided by the number of players to get an average. Teams are then matched based on their player point average and will be matched against the closest matching currently available team.

Thinking of a team's skill in terms of a raw number average is also bad, because a team of Gold players vs. a team of 3 Bronze/1 Champion will probably still win, even though the Champion severely inflated their rating. 

That was simple and straightforward, but things get trickier when we talk about RvR. The problem with W/L in RvR is that lesser skilled players get carried by more skilled ones and higher skilled players get dragged down by lesser skilled ones. This undermines the system. Lets imagine in their first game of Team Slayer a poor player gets matched up with better players. The poor player goes -8, but the better players manage to carry the team to a win. In the eyes of W/L, both the poor player and better players get a point, achieved the same result and are equally skilled. The poor player therefore moves up the ranks and the cycle continues. Was that player matched up again with better players? If so, they stand a good chance of ranking up again, even though they haven't worked for it.

This is why H5's Placement Matches work. They prevent boosting. H5's Placements factor in SO MUCH. Your teammates skill, your opponents skill, Winning/Losing, your KDA/Stats, etc, etc. The person who got carried but underperformed will NOT get placed into the same high division as the good players on their team.

After placements (where the system assumes you are in the right skill level) it is just W/L, but you should be having competitive matches by then anyway.

After this part it got super wall-of-text-y so I genuinely couldn't pay attention, but hopefully you get my point. H3 EXP or whatever you are advocating is flawed.

People should only be place in Bronze, Silver or Gold, and have to rank up from there. I see far too many 1500 Onyx players that go neg every game. People should not be placed in the second highest rank and not allowed to derank from there. 

While I agree that it sucks to see Onyx 1500's stuck at that low ELO, you do have to keep in mind that their background MMR is dropping. If they keep losing the system will just interpret them as a Diamond player even though they display Onyx.

As for only placing in Bronze/Silver/Gold, that is a terrible mindset. You are being blindsided by the grind-y pub stomping nostalgia of a terrible 1-50 system from H2/3. Ascending ELO grinds mean nothing for an actual representation of skill. Could the system be a bit more strict when placing players? No doubt. Should Lethul and Snipedown be placed in Gold (which is supposed to be the average player)?

Absolutely not.

People on their first placement matches should never match diamond+ players. Seems like nobody agrees with me, but I will never be convinced otherwise. The diamond player is put at a huge disadvantage having people that don't even know weapon spawns let alone power ups. Negates the point of having the ranking if you are playing with or against someone that the game has zero information about. 

Placement matches are progressive. You start off in lower range of CSR and will play Bronze/Silver/Gold players. If you Win/Perform well, your next Placement matches will bump you up to Gold/Platinum players and see if you can put up a fight there. If you win your first 5 Placements with flying colors, the system is going to throw you into a few Diamond games. If you manage to win THOSE then you absolutely deserve a high ranking.

Placements aren't entirely random.

This sums up the main complaint I have about the current ranking system.

That and the fact that matchmaking at Champion level are far too strict... it should match you with almost any Onyx if you can't find people right off the bat. Instead it kicks you back to the menu 5+ times until you give up on searching.

Agreed. Its a tough gray area but I do believe that Champion should have a bit more mingling with Onyx.

I don't agree with the ranking system at all. Even when I lose games the other team is getting absolutely reamed by me even in diamond division.  I understand that win/loss means everything, but I think K/D should be weighted more. If you're losing games and you're still going positive 10-15 heck even 20, but if you go -20 in a game and win you go up? The opposition is clearly not on your skill level and you have bad teammates. So what does the ranking system do? It ranks you down so you still play the clueless and even worse people. What an ingenious idea 343i.  Now if I'm playing with a to4 with onyx players, the games are more competitive and balanced. 

While it sucks that there are inconsistencies you have to think of it from a different perspective. What you see is a player who goes -20 and wins, when in reality they are probably losing majority of their games. The idea is that there is entropy in the system. The people who are good will eventually move up and the people who are bad will eventually move down, eventually balancing the ranks. In between there is randomness that can frustrate people.

Never once seen a player below gold. Even the thumbless.

They exist. Shoutout to Angry Joe the Bronze Warrior

I personally find the OP's ideas interesting and plausible.

However, if 343 would just allow people to fall out of a division or start everyone at silver or gold or both I think the problem is solved.  I personally would rather face a deranker than have unbalanced games.  There has got to be a way to track a deranker from a statistical standpoint and ban them.

For placing people in Silver/Gold, see above.

Falling out of a division has pro's and cons. The way it currently stands, it rewards people who work to grind all the way through six tiers of ranks. If I go all the way from Plat 1 to Plat 6 and am winning and losing back and forth and finally win enough to make it Diamond 1, it would be extremely discouraging to get a couple shitty games and get smashed down to Plat 4.

Making 2004 to complicated, 1-50

I can smell the nostalgia in this.

1-50s are actually trash.

Not only are they grindy, exploitable, and unrepresentative of broad skill ranges, but the cap of 50 shows so little difference between skill levels. TONS of people had 50s, yet Ogre 2 could body any random 50 in the MLG playlist. The #1 Champion will likely DESTROY the #200 Champion.

I agree with a solo-que and a team-que, just like League (LoL).

This needs to happen. I've been saying it since before launch

Also agree with everyone should be place Bronze - Gold from their first 10 games, and move up from there.

See above. This is bad.

I don't agree with it being impossible to drop down a division, I think it should be really hard, but very possible.

This. Occasional bad placements do happen. A cool idea might be to allow people to lose their Placed division, but if they EARN a division, like going from Plat to Diamond, then they won't drop. But if you get placed in Onyx 1500 you can drop.

I also don't agree with anyone who has not played their first 10 games yet should play anyone diamond +

See above

At this point H2's 1-50 is far superior

See above

Was planning on responding to this but pretty much the same stuff I said above

––––––––

I'm responding to all of this because everyone is hating on the Ranking System for the WRONG REASONS.

There are tons of things that could be tweaked regarding CSR, but forcing people into Bronze-Gold, adding in Stat Based Progression, or removing CSR for a 1-1 W/L system is NOT what we need for good rankings.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Snip

I was thinking of multi quoting everyone but just couldn't be bothered. Glad you did.

Everyone just needs to understand there is ALOT of stuff happening behind the scenes and ALOT of stages the game goes through to find you games.

As I said above I think the true problem is 343i are weighing search times too heavily and not allowing the system a little longer to appropriately match you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well boy this is going to be a drag

While I agree that it sucks to see Onyx 1500's stuck at that low ELO, you do have to keep in mind that their background MMR is dropping. If they keep losing the system will just interpret them as a Diamond player even though they display Onyx.

As for only placing in Bronze/Silver/Gold, that is a terrible mindset. You are being blindsided by the grind-y pub stomping nostalgia of a terrible 1-50 system from H2/3. Ascending ELO grinds mean nothing for an actual representation of skill. Could the system be a bit more strict when placing players? No doubt. Should Lethul and Snipedown be placed in Gold (which is supposed to be the average player)?

Absolutely not.

Placement matches are progressive. You start off in lower range of CSR and will play Bronze/Silver/Gold players. If you Win/Perform well, your next Placement matches will bump you up to Gold/Platinum players and see if you can put up a fight there. If you win your first 5 Placements with flying colors, the system is going to throw you into a few Diamond games. If you manage to win THOSE then you absolutely deserve a high ranking.

Placements aren't entirely random.

Agreed. Its a tough gray area but I do believe that Champion should have a bit more mingling with Onyx.

While it sucks that there are inconsistencies you have to think of it from a different perspective. What you see is a player who goes -20 and wins, when in reality they are probably losing majority of their games. The idea is that there is entropy in the system. The people who are good will eventually move up and the people who are bad will eventually move down, eventually balancing the ranks. In between there is randomness that can frustrate people.

They exist. Shoutout to Angry Joe the Bronze Warrior

For placing people in Silver/Gold, see above.

Falling out of a division has pro's and cons. The way it currently stands, it rewards people who work to grind all the way through six tiers of ranks. If I go all the way from Plat 1 to Plat 6 and am winning and losing back and forth and finally win enough to make it Diamond 1, it would be extremely discouraging to get a couple shitty games and get smashed down to Plat 4.

I can smell the nostalgia in this.

1-50s are actually trash.

Not only are they grindy, exploitable, and unrepresentative of broad skill ranges, but the cap of 50 shows so little difference between skill levels. TONS of people had 50s, yet Ogre 2 could body any random 50 in the MLG playlist. The #1 Champion will likely DESTROY the #200 Champion.

See above

Was planning on responding to this but pretty much the same stuff I said above

––––––––

I'm responding to all of this because everyone is hating on the Ranking System for the WRONG REASONS.

There are tons of things that could be tweaked regarding CSR, but forcing people into Bronze-Gold, adding in Stat Based Progression, or removing CSR for a 1-1 W/L system is NOT what we need for good rankings.

Good post. 

I agree with everything, except for dropping tiers. If you are at (for ease, lets call it XP) 0XP in Diamond 1 for 5+ straight losses, you're probably doing something wrong. Getting from P6 to D1 should remain easy (though I would really like to see promotion matches, similar to League), but going from D1 to P6 should be more difficult. If they introduce a buffer of ~50XP or so at the tier threshold (for deranking only) it could solve the problem. 

To clarify, once a player reaches 0XP at D1/P1/G1/S1/B1 (or Onyx 1500), there should be an invisible 50XP buffer. Any wins would immediately disregard this buffer, meaning if you lost 4 games at Onyx1500 (so your invisible rank was Onyx1460 and one more loss would result in you deranking to Diamond 6 with 0XP), but you win your 5th, your rank would be Onyx1500+ XP from winning... the -40XP from losing the previous 4 is NULL. 

Also, for the INITIAL placement of a player, the system shouldn't place a player in the highest tier. I could live with the highest placement being Diamond, but Onyx should be something that is achieved only if you absolutely PROVE you deserve it. However, after a rank reset, the NEXT seasons placements ABSOLUTELY should take into consideration your previous seasons rank (see LoL). So, if your first season you grind into Onyx-1xxx and the ranks reset, your placement matches should account for your previous season, and not waste time matching you with low-tiered players UNLESS you perform extremely poorly in your matches (indicating that you were likely boosted/carried). 

• Upvote (+1) 1