Sign in to follow this  
InStiiNcT

Entrance of Allegiance eSports

Great questions guys!

On a more serious note, your organization has obviously not proven itself (yet). What do you plan on doing to avoid the situations we have seen with orgs like Denial and Noble?

Are you ok with you players producing next to no content outside of streaming occasionaly?

This is something I plan on improving with our players but I also don't want our players to be overly tasked with producing content since I want them to focus primarily on bettering their skills and bonding as a team. Hopefully we can further develop their YouTube channels and forum activity.

Haha yes. Occasionally I still see people post that picture around.

Didn't you get your thumb ripped off then sewn back on?

Yes, I did. I was 17 years old and fortunately I was able to have it reattached, so I could continue gaming. What a blessing :D

Great questions guys!

On a more serious note, your organization has obviously not proven itself (yet). What do you plan on doing to avoid the situations we have seen with orgs like Denial and Noble?

We have built our relationship around trust. I know this is not a real tangible answer, but it's true. We have been very honest with one another in terms of what each party wants to achieve with this partnership.

Another thing we have done to avoid conflict between the organization and the players was being very clear on what the players will do for the organization and what the organization will provide for the players. We have accomplished this by bringing on a great lawyer that has drawn up great contracts to protect myself and all four players. Really, I've just shared my vision with the team and they want to be apart of my dream.