Sign in to follow this  
Hard Way

Would anyone else buy a WWE finishers themed assassinations pack?

I just really want to RKO someone, lol.  I would happily drop a few bucks for like 5 new recognizable animations, like Sweet Chin Music or a Stone Cold Stunner.  I think it'd be harmless, and I'd get a huge kick out of it.  They could beef them up too so that they look extra brutal.  Maybe Sweet Chin Music would shatter their visor, or my Spartan could thrust downward during the RKO and there could be like a pavement-cracking effect on impact.  Or a German Suplex that drops them on the back of their neck and leaves their body in a crumpled heap.  There's a lot of room to have some fun with this.

The only downsides I see are the obvious licensing issues 343 would have to adhere to, and then maybe some people would be upset that it kinda breaks the fiction (as if fuchsia-colored AR's aren't already doing that).  Another concern would be the length of the animation, so you'd have to choose some of the quicker moves.  Tombstone Piledrivers and CM Punk's GTS probably would take too long, for example.  But I'd totally drop 4 or 5 bucks for a pack with the following:

RKO

Sweet Chin Music

Stone Cold Stunner

Rock Bottom

German Suplex

F5

Daniel Bryan's Running High Knee

Does anyone else think this would be cool?  What other finishers would make good assassinations?  @@Sal1ent @@Deez, would this be possible?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just really want to RKO someone, lol.  I would happily drop a few bucks for like 5 new recognizable animations, like Sweet Chin Music or a Stone Cold Stunner.  I think it'd be harmless, and I'd get a huge kick out of it.  They could beef them up too so that they look extra brutal.  Maybe Sweet Chin Music would shatter their visor, or my Spartan could thrust downward during the RKO and there could be like a pavement-cracking effect on impact.  Or a German Suplex that drops them on the back of their neck and leaves their body in a crumpled heap.  There's a lot of room to have some fun with this.

The only downsides I see are the obvious licensing issues 343 would have to adhere to, and then maybe some people would be upset that it kinda breaks the fiction (as if fuchsia-colored AR's isn't already doing that).  Another concern would be the length of the animation, so you'd have to choose some of the quicker moves.  Tombstone Piledrivers and CM Punk's GTS probably would take too long, for example.  But I'd totally drop 4 or 5 bucks for a pack with the following:

RKO

Sweet Chin Music

Stone Cold Stunner

Rock Bottom

German Suplex

F5

Does anyone else think this would be cool?  What other finishers would make good assassinations?  @@Sal1ent @@Deez, would this be possible?

I'd pay so much money to grab a knife, put it on my knee and watch my Spartan perform a GTS on someone.

I don't care if it takes too long, it'd be glorious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this even a question?

lol, i know it's not for everyone, but I'd buy the shit out of it, and I think a lot of other people would too.  And it's not hurting anybody, so why not?

lol, i know it's not for everyone, but I'd buy the shit out of it, and I think a lot of other people would too.  And it's not hurting anybody, so why not?

EXACTLY

I'M SAYING ITS A BRILLIANT IDEA

• Upvote (+1) 1

Drop the whole WWE limitation. Finishers in other promotions are usually so much more intense, due to WWE having a strict no-flippy-shit law in effect. 

That being said, I was really hoping for a german suplex or even something along the lines of a choke slam backbreaker.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I didn't realize I wanted this to happen until you said something.

But can you imagine someone at a tournament turning on their assassinations just so Goldenboy could shout

RKO OUTTA NOWHERE

• Upvote (+1) 5

Would pay $10

scotty-too-hotty-worm-o.gif

The thought of going through all that, right as you're about to drop the chop, only to get back-flipped by a sniper...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would pay $10

scotty-too-hotty-worm-o.gif

If the brodown match end cutscene was replaced with this I would have instantly bought Halo 5's collector edition

• Upvote (+1) 2

Drop the whole WWE limitation. Finishers in other promotions are usually so much more intense, due to WWE having a strict no-flippy-shit law in effect. 

That being said, I was really hoping for a german suplex or even something along the lines of a choke slam backbreaker.

What a smark.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would buy this.  Once said finisher is activated, you are immune from attack until the finishing move is completed.  The last thing we need is some squeaker who is -15 k/d ratio managing to f'up a perfectly legit finishing move with some lucky ass shot on you while the animation is in effect.